Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think of the McCann's?

+14
BoltonTillIDie
summercummings
Banks of the Croal
Tigermin
Lofty_Love
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Lyric Todkill
Soul Kitchen
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Michael Bolton
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 22:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Tigermin - you fucking arsehole. No one has ever suggested they murdered her that night. You tosser.

They didn't murder her, full stop. She was either abducted by a kiddy fiddler or a human trafficker and hopefully, one day, history will show this to be the case.

82What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 22:12

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok Trotter wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:My opinion is that they are GUILTY of the murder of their child.

Nope. I just don't buy it. The investigation was flawed from the start by the incompetent Portuguese Police. It was the first time they had come across a major Kidnapping/child abduction of a foreign national and they were woefully inept and ill prepared in carrying out a robust investigation. They adopted a tunnel vision approach right from the start and mistakenly took the view that the McCanns were the guilty culprits.

The Portuguese Cops put all their eggs in the wrong basket and nothing will convince me otherwise. I hope that one day the McCanns get closure because they must be suffering a living hell. Anyone with children who have disappeared without explanation and never been seen again willknow what the McCanns are going through.

Surely Maddie would have screamed if someone took her? Surely someone would have seen something?
Why was Maddie's DNA found in the boot of the hire car? Why did Kate McCann refuse to answer 48 questions when interviewed?

83What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 22:18

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Michael Bolton wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:My opinion is that they are GUILTY of the murder of their child.

Nope. I just don't buy it. The investigation was flawed from the start by the incompetent Portuguese Police. It was the first time they had come across a major Kidnapping/child abduction of a foreign national and they were woefully inept and ill prepared in carrying out a robust investigation. They adopted a tunnel vision approach right from the start and mistakenly took the view that the McCanns were the guilty culprits.

The Portuguese Cops put all their eggs in the wrong basket and nothing will convince me otherwise. I hope that one day the McCanns get closure because they must be suffering a living hell. Anyone with children who have disappeared without explanation and never been seen again willknow what the McCanns are going through.

Surely Maddie would have screamed if someone took her? Surely someone would have seen something?
Why was Maddie's DNA found in the boot of the hire car? Why did Kate McCann refuse to answer 48 questions when interviewed?

Jesus Christ you utter FUCKWIT !!! If she had the CHANCE to SCREAM she would have been rescued,found
I have DNA from fucking allsorts in my boot and on holiday,beach towels,shoes,flip flops etc etc are put in the boot after you come off the beach,etc etc
When you next get interviewed by the Police see how you react , mind you Im sure your well practiced by now,twat

84What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 22:23

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Tigermin - if the police do their job right I am sure they will interview me about your disappearance. I am going to butcher you, stick you in a suitcase and then bury you under your patio. You fucking arsehole man.

85What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 22:23

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm sure I read somewhere that special sniffer dogs, that are used to search for dead bodies, indicated there had been a body in the room.

It would be interesting to see Gerry and Kate do a lie detector test.

86What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 22:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

I can't believe how naive you are. She was a three year old child who was probably fast asleep in bed. A grown man could easily lift her out of bed and hold his hand over her mouth. She would have been absolutely terrified and would have been frozen with fear.

Don't buy all the bullshit about her DNA being in the boot of the family hire car. Of course it was! As well as the DNA of both her parents. Low copy DNA get's transferred from one item to another. Something as simple as a sneeze can propel DNA at least six feet. Anything Maddie touched throughout the trip from England to Portugal could have been transferred to the boot of the hire car.

It's just so convenient to pass the buck and blame the parents. The Press had a field day pointing suspicion at the McCanns. It's what they do to sell newspapers. They did the same thing with the murder of Peter Falconio and tried to pin it on Joanne Lees. Fortunately, Joanne was in the same mould as Kate McCann and she stopped co-operating with the press. Luckily for Joanne, Bradley Murdoch struck again and when arrested they found her DNA on one of his T shirts.

87What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 22:25

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't know why social services haven't taken their other two away. They neglected their children. Poor little mites.

88What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 22:27

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Michael Bolton wrote:Tigermin - if the police do their job right I am sure they will interview me about your disappearance. I am going to butcher you, stick you in a suitcase and then bury you under your patio. You fucking arsehole man.

Brilliant, TWAT !!!!

89What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 22:27

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yeah but RT - usually these disappearances or murders are committed by people closest to them. Like Stuart Hazell or the Philpotts.
How the heck did some abductor know there was a child in a room by herself?

90What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 22:27

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Tigermin wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:Tigermin - if the police do their job right I am sure they will interview me about your disappearance. I am going to butcher you, stick you in a suitcase and then bury you under your patio. You fucking arsehole man.

Brilliant, TWAT !!!!

You stupid fucking cunt.

91What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 22:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

Lie detector tests are not admissable in UK and European courts. You can be as guilty as sin but if you know what you are doing you can pass a lie detector test with flying colours.

Kenneth Bianchi, the Hillside Strangler, passed a lie detector test.

Forensic science is marvellous but it relies on evidence. Scientific evidence like DNA or fingerprints or fibres found at the scene.

92What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 22:30

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Michael Bolton wrote:
Tigermin wrote:

Brilliant, TWAT !!!!

You stupid fucking cunt.
Right retard its about time you commented on something you have a tiny ounce of knowledge about,although your self abuse might not be to everyones taste,TIT !

93What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 22:32

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

Lie detector tests are not admissable in UK and European courts. You can be as guilty as sin but if you know what you are doing you can pass a lie detector test with flying colours.

Squeeze your arse cheeks together or something like that.

And if it's good enough for Jeremy Kyle it's good enough for this.

94What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 22:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

Because he was most probably a shifty fcuker who was up to no good. He saw all the parents sat round having a drink and chilling out and decided to force the window of one of the apartments to see what was worth nicking or he had a more sinister motive and was looking for a child..

95What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 22:37

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

Because he was most probably a shifty fcuker who was up to no good. He saw all the parents sat round having a drink and chilling out and decided to force the window of one of the apartments to see what was worth nicking or he had a more sinister motive and was looking for a child..

Very unlikely isn't it?

96What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 23:18

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Michael Bolton wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

Very unlikely isn't it?

Are you kidding me..

Its not unlikely in the slightest.

97What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 23:30

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Anyway the kids shouldn't have been left alone.

Dont know about anybody else but even though you might still be in the same house as your children...we use a baby monitor, when I've been on my own looking after my grandson, I carry the monitor arround from room to room,... back garden.

No way would I leave a child/children of mine alone.

I think they let their gaurd down , ending with disastrous consequences.

There's no way on earth would I leave a child of mine alone

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum