Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

£9 million bid for Jordan Rhodes?

+27
TheHateCamel
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
Keegan
MartinBWFC
aaron_bwfc
Lbj
scottjames30
Hip Priest
ROGUEMANNY
NickFazer
Boggersbelief
Michael Bolton
wanderlust
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
Jamster26
Sluffy
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
JAH
Culcheth_White
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:Apparently, Blackburn are in the market for a striker. Shocked Shocked

Where does this come from Culcheth?
I keep saying that there's something going on! I can feel it in my bones.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[ltr]@reluctantnicko[/ltr]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Not in a rush to move ... Roves focus on new left back ... and a striker [intriguingly]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

VERY intriguingly!
Think they might be interested in a straight swap for Cavies?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

wanderlust wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:Apparently, Blackburn are in the market for a striker. Shocked Shocked

Where does this come from Culcheth?
I keep saying that there's something going on! I can feel it in my bones.

That's just old age sadly mate. Very Happy 

But seriously, I am slightly confident of getting him for some reason....time will tell.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This has got to happen soon, the club aren't nipping it in the bud, so there's something happening.

I think we've got a good chance, I reckon things are happening behind the office door.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When's Natasha back? I'm optimistic, Keegan's optimistic, in fact we're all getting fairly optimistic about this Rhodes business.
Natasha will soon knock the optimism out of all of us.

Meanwhile looks like QPR are in for Crouchy at........£1million!

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:VERY intriguingly!
Think they might be interested in a straight swap for Cavies?
What's wrong with Cavies? I think he'll be a great signing especially for just £300K. I'd much rather fook off Sordell than Cavies and get some dosh back.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd get rid of all our current strikers if it was possible

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I see that a few have been winding the Barstards up with this Rhodes lark. Very Happy 

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would have thought that the Blackburn fans will be mortified at the thought of selling Rhodes.

Speaking of the Venky's, I was driving in Bolton earlier today and I could have sworn I saw the Rao brothers stood outside No 3 Moncrieffe Street in Bolton. I hope they are not sniffing around our club.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Copper Dragon wrote:I see that a few have been winding the Barstards up with this Rhodes lark. Very Happy 
Not guilty! Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Odds on Rhodes signing for us have gone out to 5/1 today (from 2/1) and Swansea are still favourites (out to 2/1 from 7/4) despite signing Wilfried Bony. There's only one possible explanation - the bookies know nothing.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

reports in todays mirror that we have made a £12millon enquiry for JR

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:reports in todays mirror that we have made a £12millon enquiry for JR

12?
WOW!

That's too much IMO.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

yeah. If we sign him, he will be worth well more than that to us if his goals fire us back up to the big time.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:yeah. If we sign him, he will be worth well more than that to us if his goals fire us back up to the big time.

Let's see if Rovers and Rhodes' agent take the piss. £12 million seems like a desperate move so I imagine they'd take advantage unless something was already worked out in advance.
I'm just thinking that if we spend £12 million, will we still get Spearing and who else could we get for that kind of money?
See what happens when Dougie gets the chance to sell the "development of young players" ethos to Rhodes - guarantee Zaha will be mentioned in that conversation.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

yeah no doubt Zaha will get a mention. Lets hope all these reports are true, and well done to the club for actually putting their money where it's mouth is.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

You sure this wasn't in the mirror in front of you? I can't see any reports anywhere confirming this! Can u provide a link please? Ta

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:You sure this wasn't in the mirror in front of you? I can't see any reports anywhere confirming this! Can u provide a link please? Ta

I can't find anything about it either so further info would be useful. I'm sure LT wouldn't be making this up as he's been a pretty reliable poster so far.
Anyone read the Mirror?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:reports in todays mirror that we have made a £12millon enquiry for JR

Laughing 

to sell tickets and nothing more.

(number of tickets that will be directly sold because of this report - 0)

ignore the bit in brackets please.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum