Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Craig Davies to wolves?

+6
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
doffcocker
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Craig Davies to wolves? Empty Craig Davies to wolves? Wed Jul 17 2013, 19:51

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WOLVES have made an approach to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to sign striker Craig Davies.

The recently-relegated League One club have targeted the Wales international as the man to fire them back into the Championship.

Davies has a good scoring record in the lower leagues with Oldham, Oxford and Chesterfield but only arrived at the Reebok in January in a £300,000 deal from Barnsley.

A popular figure on the terraces, he made 18 appearances for the Whites last season, scoring four goals, and was deemed very much a part of the first team squad going into the new season.

There has been no confirmation as yet about whether Wolves' bid has been accepted – but Dougie Freedman is known to be keen on freeing up space in his budget to sign ex-Crystal Palace winger Andre Moritz.

2Craig Davies to wolves? Empty Re: Craig Davies to wolves? Thu Jul 18 2013, 11:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would CD want to go to Wolves ?

He must look at all our strikers and think to himself- Ngog you're not fit to lace my boots.

Eaves-you'll be going out on loan again soon-Sordell your a cocky little twat that can spit his dummy out at any time.

Surly he fancy's himself partnered up with Beckford .

3Craig Davies to wolves? Empty Re: Craig Davies to wolves? Thu Jul 18 2013, 11:25

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think of Wolves as a bigger club than us but not to an extent that makes this story believable. I just can't see it happening.

4Craig Davies to wolves? Empty Re: Craig Davies to wolves? Thu Jul 18 2013, 11:27

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'll be mad if this happens.....If we are that desperate for money it's a sad state of affairs.

5Craig Davies to wolves? Empty Re: Craig Davies to wolves? Thu Jul 18 2013, 12:06

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd keep him

6Craig Davies to wolves? Empty Re: Craig Davies to wolves? Sat Jul 20 2013, 20:32

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It's a no go for Dougie:-

“It could’ve been some 12-year-old Wolves fan Tweeting and it’s got into the papers.

“Nobody has contacted me from Wolves. I want Craig to stay here – I’ve just bought him, so he’s got a very good chance of playing.''

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7Craig Davies to wolves? Empty Re: Craig Davies to wolves? Sat Jul 20 2013, 20:43

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We shouldn't sell C davies, he was a snip at 300K. He is quick, strong and he can score. C Davies and Beckford should be more than decent in the Championship.

8Craig Davies to wolves? Empty Re: Craig Davies to wolves? Sat Jul 20 2013, 20:46

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Culcheth_White wrote:We shouldn't sell C davies, he was a snip at 300K. He is quick, strong and he can score. C Davies and Beckford should be more than decent in the Championship.

You have made Craig Davies sound like Edinson Cavani. 

I wouldn't sell him either for the record.

9Craig Davies to wolves? Empty Re: Craig Davies to wolves? Sat Jul 20 2013, 21:15

Lbj

Lbj
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Was it only me who heard that Cavani was PSGs second choice behind Cavies?

10Craig Davies to wolves? Empty Re: Craig Davies to wolves? Sat Jul 20 2013, 22:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lbj wrote:Was it only me who heard that Cavani was PSGs second choice behind Cavies?

It was.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum