Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Moritz in and Sordell out!

+17
Reebok_Rebel
terenceanne
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Triumph
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Culcheth_White
rammywhite
Keegan
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
Norpig
aaron_bwfc
Lbj
BoltonTillIDie
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1OFFICIAL - Moritz in and Sordell out! Empty OFFICIAL - Moritz in and Sordell out! Wed Jul 31 2013, 23:07

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agreement agreed for Moritz to sign and Sordell is going on loan to Charlton.

Breaking news from Bolton News!

-----------------

Firstly, it is understood that a deal has now been completed to sign Brazilian playmaker Andre Moritz on a free transfer.

The versatile attacker is well known to the Wanderers boss and played under him at Crystal Palace in the early part of last season.

He has been linked with a move to the Reebok for some time but looked to be heading back home to continue his career when talks broke down last week.

Secondly, an agreement has also been reached to loan striker Marvin Sordell to fellow Championship side Charlton Athletic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lbj

Lbj
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Why the fuck has Marv been playing all summer then? This shop window stuff is bollocks! Them games should have been spent getting Davies and Eaves fit, because Beckford and Ngog are nowhere near ready!
Fuming with this one. Homesick my arse.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sounds good on the Moritz front, Marv has never impressed me and always seemed to sulk whenever things were not going his way when he was playing.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy we got Moritz but don't think letting sordell go on loan is a good idea, thought he might do well this season but the old homesick crap is being mentioned again. if thats the case sell him now the soft arse

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Make that two out - Mears off to Millwall on loan.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

another loan, just get rid!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Millwall expect to tie-up a season-long loan deal for Bolton right-back Tyrone Mears on Thursday.

Mears, 30, has failed to nail down a first team place ever since breaking his leg on the training ground days after joining from Burnley in 2011.

Mears will hold talks with Lions boss Steve Lomas on Thursday and could make his debut against Yeovil this weekend.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Frees up a lot of big wages though, maybe more to come in.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'd expect a couple of players to come in now, Spearing one and another defender hopefully.

Maybe a new striker too.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'd be happy if we got Dawson and Spearing, we would piss this division.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I wasn't expecting Sordell to be shipped out - on loan or otherwise. Really surprised after his showings in pre-season. I'm glad Dougie's got his Brazilian #10 though - let's see how long it takes him to "bed in".

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm sick about this. Getting Moritz was good news- but it looked like Sordell was about to do the business for us. We're now thin on striker options and have a problem at the centre of defence.
My confidence about this season is now evaporating.
Dougie needs to get a quality striker in soon to join Beckford- otherwise it'll be another toothless season in front of goal. We can't rely on Eagles forever to be top scorer

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

aaron_bwfc wrote:Make that two out - Mears off to Millwall on loan.
It looks like Mears has said NO to Millwall, the wanker!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brilliant Doogie! Loan out the only player who's scored goals in pre-season and bring in another unfit bellend who won't play until December.

One day a Bolton manager might realise the season starts in August and not December.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DF has said he doesn't want to peak too early .

He might have it sorted by Xmas.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:Brilliant Doogie! Loan out the only player who's scored goals in pre-season and bring in another unfit bellend who won't play until December.

One day a Bolton manager might realise the season starts in August and not December.
FFS A ball has not been kicked in anger yet and we are doomed according to some, Have faith!!!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:
FFS A ball has not been kicked in anger yet and we are doomed according to some, Have faith!!!

We are doomed. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realise Doogie has cocked it up.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Triumph wrote:

We are doomed. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realise Doogie has cocked it up.
How has he cocked it up? Transfer window is still open, Sordell is no great loss, Ngog is fit, have faith.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

We are doomed.

This is good news.
I appreciate that it's difficult to get through the irrevocable breakdown of a long-standing and at times clearly spiritual relationship, so it's encouraging to see that you're getting back to your old self again.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stange one Sordell.

Lad obviously has talent, but is he/has he ever been fully committed?

shame we didn't get to see his full potential but i doubt we ever would have considering his desire to be somewhere else.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum