Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Moritz in and Sordell out!

+17
Reebok_Rebel
terenceanne
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Triumph
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Culcheth_White
rammywhite
Keegan
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
Norpig
aaron_bwfc
Lbj
BoltonTillIDie
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Iles reporting Mears has turned down chance to join Burnley.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Sords gone.

OFFICIAL.

Silly deal.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Last we've seen on Marvin. I'd expect Charlton to make it a permanent deal

Hope so.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Last we've seen on Marvin. I'd expect Charlton to make it a permanent deal

Why? He's been utter shite for us, why would he be any different at Charlton?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Why? He's been utter shite for us, why would he be any different at Charlton?

If he does well there they won't be able to afford a fee. Being back in london and starting every week will probably do him some good, if we got up we could get him back a better player.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:If he does well there they won't be able to afford a fee. Being back in london and starting every week will probably do him some good, if we got up we could get him back a better player.

I don't think I'll every understand stupid Bolton fans - not a brain cell between them. It's as if they won't acknowledge things right in front of their nose.

Sordell was shite for a whole season. He started plenty of games and did fook all. It will be no different at Charlton.

Ngog has been utter shite for two whole seasons, yet people still rate him and think he should start every week.

Fucking idiots!

Where did I say either N'gog or Sordell would definitely have a good season? Plenty of young players have started shite and improved, that's the point of having potential.

I'm afraid it is you who is the idiot, try reading posts properly before going off on one!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Where did I say either N'gog or Sordell would definitely have a good season? Plenty of young players have started shite and improved, that's the point of having potential.

I'm afraid it is you who is the idiot, try reading posts properly before going off on one!

I was generalising. I just don't understand why people keep using words like "potential" or phrases like "give him time".

Ngog was ultra shite at Liverpool, and hasn't improved here.

Beckford is a proven goalscorer, he should be given the first 10 games because one thing I do know, if Ngog plays upfront on his own we won't score nearly enough goals to win matches.

I don't know who'll start I'd have no problem with either out of Beckford or N'gog it should come down to who's fitter and I trust Dougie will make the right call. Beckford only got one more than N'gog last season and hasn't hit double figures since his time at Leeds he needs to prove himself to get 'star striker' status, given Dougie's rotation policy he'll get plenty of chances to do that.

Up until his injury at Leicester N'gog put in the best performance by a Bolton striker I've seen in a long time, he was everywhere he looked fitter and sharper than I've ever seen and he's not as shit as you make out. It's in our interest to get the best out of him because nobodies bidding, him and Beckford will both get a fair chance, possibly as a pair too it will be interesting to see who prevails.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How is Beckford a proven goalscorer? I agree he was once upon a time when he played for Leeds, but that was years ago. Might as well put McGinlay up front if your logic is anything to go by.
Fact is they all have something to prove, albeit in different ways.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I don't know who'll start I'd have no problem with either out of Beckford or N'gog it should come down to who's fitter and I trust Dougie will make the right call. Beckford only got one more than N'gog last season and hasn't hit double figures since his time at Leeds he needs to prove himself to get 'star striker' status, given Dougie's rotation policy he'll get plenty of chances to do that.

Up until his injury at Leicester N'gog put in the best performance by a Bolton striker I've seen in a long time, he was everywhere he looked fitter and sharper than I've ever seen and he's not as shit as you make out. It's in our interest to get the best out of him because nobodies bidding, him and Beckford will both get a fair chance, possibly as a pair too it will be interesting to see who prevails.

Ngog is an injury prone ponce, he simply isn't up to the physical side of football. How often has a game ended where Ngog looks fine, then 24 hours later he's out for 2 weeks with a broken nail.

Beckford scored 8 goals in 21 appearances for Huddersfield last season and was the leading Championship scorer in 2013. His record after Leeds doesn't look great I'll give you that - but his 9 goals in 34 games for Everton is misleading as he only started 9 of those games.

Ngog also scored 8 goals last season, but played in 31 games. The season prior to that he scored 3 goals in 33 Premier League games.

Everything points to Beckford being the more likely player to score goals.

Im not saying Beckford won't score goals but he's got to prove he can score consistently at this level.

You're right that Ngogs been injury prone since he joined us, but since Dougie came in he played the most regularly he has during his entire career culminating in some much improved performances. 

The better fitness and conditioning seemed to be working on him up until he dislocated his shoulder which is more down to bad luck than conditioning. He's got a chance to prove himself as does Beckford.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You change your mind about our strikers more than you change your knickers, which I'm willing to believe may be not much of a statement.

You could never make up your mind about Kevin Davies. Sordell was gonna be our saviour, until he went a few matches without a goal and became just another ponce. It feels inevitable that Beckford will go the same way.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:You change your mind about our strikers more than you change your knickers, which I'm willing to believe may be not much of a statement.

You could never make up your mind about Kevin Davies. Sordell was gonna be our saviour, until he went a few matches without a goal and became just another ponce. It feels inevitable that Beckford will go the same way.

Bullshit. I've said for two seasons or more than Davies should have been dropped/sold.

I've said since day one that Ngog was a panic buy and so it was proven.

I didn't know much about Sordell, but once he'd played a few games it became clear he was shite.

Beckford is a good player, he will score 20 goals this season if he's given a proper run in the team.

The major problem under Coyle and Doogie has been the reluctance to give strikers a run of games. Two games without a goal and they've been back on the bench.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How long is this argument going to continue?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Here is the first look of our new signing:-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bolton Wanderers are delighted to confirm the signing of free agent Andre Moritz.

The 26-year-old Brazilian, who was most recently with Crystal Palace, has signed a one-year contract with the club.

An attacking midfielder, Moritz started his career with home-town team Avai before signing pro terms with three-time Brazilian champions Internacional.

He then briefly represented Fluminense, where he won the Brazilian Cup, before heading to Turkey with Kasimpasa in 2007 where he played for three seasons.

Further one-season stints with Kayserispor and Mersin Idmanyurdu then followed.

Dougie Freedman swooped to take him to Selhurst Park last summer. He would go on to make a total of 32 appearances in all competitions in Palace’s promotion-winning campaign, scoring five goals.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

You change your mind about our strikers more than you change your knickers, which I'm willing to believe may be not much of a statement.

It's almost as if she's just wumming isn't it. But surely not.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He looks like he's only here for the money.

He looks injury prone.

He looks too lightweight.

He looks like he'll have a worse attitude than Sordell .

He looks like he can sing though.

Only my first thoughts like.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Good riddance, never looked interested in playing for us. Hope a few more are shown the door before September, any or preferably all of these will do

Mears
Mills
Andrews

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum