Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Moritz in and Sordell out!

+17
Reebok_Rebel
terenceanne
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Triumph
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Culcheth_White
rammywhite
Keegan
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
Norpig
aaron_bwfc
Lbj
BoltonTillIDie
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chat shit about me or my family, your ass gets BLOCKED. #GetIt

Sordell's Girlfriend this morning. Tensions running high.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Sordell's Girlfriend this morning. Tensions running high.

Have you been abusing her again?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

If Sordell goes to Charlton he will get an even warmer welcome at Millwall than he got playing for us.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I do agree that to much concern is thrown on after Xmas .....  three points is three points and a win against Burnely is just as important as a win in January.  You never know what lays ahead so gather the maximum points while you have chance. 
I don't understand Sordell being shipped out .... since it's a loan he could come back I suppose. At least he can't play against us twice this season.

Didn't see this coming, was looking forward to seeing Sordell but at least it's only a loan. Got to give Dougie credit for backing himself like this, he's seen what we need and made it happen instead of sitting around. To some extent the Holden injury has probably forced his hand in terms of balancing the squad, with the prospect of Andrews, Medo Pratley being our midfield for the first few matches he's seen the need for some creativity through the middle and made the money to get some.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I guess it's to save on the wages and use them elsewhere

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If there's a positive to this, it's that we definitely have a manager who knows his own mind and is prepared to be judged on his decisions, regardless of how popular or otherwise they are.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Who's that then?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

As far as Moritz goes, I thought DF had a strop because uncle garty wouldn't finance the move.

Either Gartys backed down, or Moritz failed to engineer a move to a European club...

Reebok_Rebel wrote:As far as Moritz goes, I thought DF had a strop because uncle garty wouldn't finance the move.

Either Gartys backed down, or Moritz failed to engineer a move to a European club...

What? It's obvious what's happened, DF freed up some wages by letting Sordell (and hopefully Mears) go on loan so he could bring in Moritz and hopefully somebody else.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

What? It's obvious what's happened, DF freed up some wages by letting Sordell (and hopefully Mears) go on loan so he could bring in Moritz and hopefully somebody else.

Bit strange to let our top scorer go out on loan and bring in a reserve player from Palace.

I'd usually say this will go tits up, but as Moritz probably won't play until Christmas it would be an obvious remark.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Bit strange to let our top scorer go out on loan and bring in a reserve player from Palace.

I'd usually say this will go tits up, but as Moritz probably won't play until Christmas it would be an obvious remark.

Not as obvious as "he won't play until Xmas"

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Let's not pretend Sordell was a key player for us, I was hoping to see him kick on this season but we're not short up front without him. 

I don't know how this will go, but credit to Dougie for seeing we needed more from midfield and doing something about it. A striker is expendable when you have 5, big wages off the bill to strengthen areas that need it. I'd have thought you'd give credit to a manager showing he has bollocks, this is not a move Coyle would have made.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Top scorer lol.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apparently Moritz has joined Burnley...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hipster_Nebula