Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Holden n Chungy will be Wanderers next season regardless.

+8
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
bwfc71
largehat
Born to be a wanderer
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:The most "infamopus" people I have met were half od the United squad (inlcuding Giggs and Ginger Tw*t Scholes) - that was at a works Christmas do to which United were also invited.

You work for Man Utd? You're full of surprises.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:The most "infamopus" people I have met were half od the United squad (inlcuding Giggs and Ginger Tw*t Scholes) - that was at a works Christmas do to which United were also invited.

You work for Man Utd? You're full of surprises.

NBope, at that time I was working for House of Fraser, as my University part-time job, and for some reason Jeff Johnson (the old store manager of Manchester and Altrincham) had the bright idea of inviting Manchester United - this Christmas Party was actually at the end of Janaury. But I do remember a colleague of mine (who is a City fan) hitting Giggs and then Giggs was absent for next 3 games due to illness - he had a wonderful black-eye!

bwfc71 wrote:
NBope, at that time I was working for House of Fraser, as my University part-time job, and for some reason Jeff Johnson (the old store manager of Manchester and Altrincham) had the bright idea of inviting Manchester United - this Christmas Party was actually at the end of Janaury. But I do remember a colleague of mine (who is a City fan) hitting Giggs and then Giggs was absent for next 3 games due to illness - he had a wonderful black-eye!

Yes, because Manchester United players always go to Christmas parties when invited Rolling Eyes

It's my 40th birthday in April, could you get Giggs & Rooney to come to my party?

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I can't actually get my head round the idea that a player states that he broke his leg, and a football fan thinks he knows better because he read differently in the newspaper or on the internet. How bizarre.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Yes, because Manchester United players always go to Christmas parties when invited Rolling Eyes

It's my 40th birthday in April, could you get Giggs & Rooney to come to my party?

Typical Blacburn thick tw*t!! I never said I invited them, I said it was the store manager - I haven't a clue how or why he did, but he did - Janaury '98 at the nightclub on the same road as Midland Hotel, in Manchester. I cant remember what the club was called then as it has had a few names over the years. And since then I have had a few different jobs myself and now live in a different country - plus I f*cking hate United just as much as I hate Blackburn (not just the football team but also the town), so why would I get in contact with them? Thick tw*t!

bwfc71 wrote:
Typical Blacburn thick tw*t!! I never said I invited them, I said it was the store manager - I haven't a clue how or why he did, but he did - Janaury '98 at the nightclub on the same road as Midland Hotel, in Manchester. I cant remember what the club was called then as it has had a few names over the years. And since then I have had a few different jobs myself and now live in a different country - plus I f*cking hate United just as much as I hate Blackburn (not just the football team but also the town), so why would I get in contact with them? Thick tw*t!

Oh right, so United will attend any party so long as the person inviting them is a store manager. Cool. A friend of mine is manager of the Big & Tall shop in Manchester, I'll get her to sort it for me.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[quote="Bolton Hater"]
bwfc71 wrote:Oh right, so United will attend any party so long as the person inviting them is a store manager. Cool. A friend of mine is manager of the Big & Tall shop in Manchester, I'll get her to sort it for me.

Whatever!!! Either way, just fuck off and stay with your 6 fingered weirdos back in Dingburn!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Oh right, so United will attend any party so long as the person inviting them is a store manager. Cool. A friend of mine is manager of the Big & Tall shop in Manchester, I'll get her to sort it for me.

Why don't you get the manager of Jacamo to sort it for you. I reckon you are on first name terms.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe "bolton hater" manages to get a bite.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I can't believe "bolton hater" manages to get a bite.

Who are those people in your avatar, I need to know.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's me and my girlfriend.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The lady looks like she needs fattening up a bit. I have seen more meat on a butchers pencil.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's me and my girlfriend.

Why don't your heads match your bodies?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's me and my girlfriend.

Why don't your heads match your bodies?

they do, there's no photoshop needed.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

they do, there's no photoshop needed.

I want to believe you, but your personality suggests you are very single.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you are knocking her off I would imagine it would be like making love to Skeletors sister. WTF were you smoking in your crackpipe when you took the picture ?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's actually me standing with a cardboard cutout of a lady. Thats why it looks odd.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's actually me standing with a cardboard cutout of a lady. Thats why it looks odd.

To be fair I reckon the cardboard cut-out could have done better.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's actually me standing with a cardboard cutout of a lady. Thats why it looks odd.

Odd ? It's downright outrageous! I have heard of some strange fetishes, but cardboard ? Be careful you don't leave a paper trail with your beastly activities.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Is the film worth seeing?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum