Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should the club wear rainbow laces next week?

+17
Mr Magoo
karlypants
Keegan
doffcocker
gloswhite
Soul Kitchen
Triumph
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Tigermin
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Angry Dad
rogercpc
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:In 100 years they'll be looking back at homophobia as completely ridiculous, much like those who wanted to deny women the vote. These opinions are old fashioned and (slowly but surely) dying out.
:flog: 
Let's not pretend you have a clue what's going on here Scott.
How about kiss my arse you shit talking tosser ::FU:: 
1874 was right on this one Scott. In a few years time people will be embarrassed on their views towards gay people.

Go back to your Tyson Fury thread, or why not entertain yourself by setting up another fake internet fight? You were really good at that.

It's important not to over stretch yourself.

:good:

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok professor Brian Cox, we are not worthy.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Go back to your Tyson Fury thread, or why not entertain yourself by setting up another fake internet fight? You were really good at that.

It's important not to over stretch yourself.

:good:
It's not my thread , nice try though.

That's put me in my place then.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No need to fall out over a pair of laces. :zzz: 

Scott's just trying to wind me up RT, nothing to do with laces I just don't think he enjoys my posts.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Each to their own I guess. Everyone has an opinion and a forum is an ideal place to express it.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think having anything to support/bring to attention/ or generally accept being an uphill gardener is wrong !!!! If being a shit stabber was the norm then the human race would cease to exist. If you are as queer as a nine bob bit then do it in silence and stop asking for sympathy,acceptance for being Queer ??affraid affraid

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:I think having anything to support/bring to attention/ or generally accept being an uphill gardener is wrong !!!! If being a shit stabber was the norm then the human race would cease to exist. If you are as queer as a nine bob bit then do it in silence and stop asking for sympathy,acceptance for being Queer ??affraid affraid
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tigermin wrote:I think having anything to support/bring to attention/ or generally accept being an uphill gardener is wrong !!!! If being a shit stabber was the norm then the human race would cease to exist. If you are as queer as a nine bob bit then do it in silence and stop asking for sympathy,acceptance for being Queer ??affraid affraid
There's no real point trying to offer you another P.O.V as you've clearly made your mind up.

But hypothetically say you had a son who came out to you, what would your reaction be?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Actually that is the million dollar question. FWIW, however much it might hurt, I think you have to take it on the chin and just accept that it is Mothers Natures way of keeping the population under control.

I fail to see how any loving parent could love their children any the less because they were gay or thespian.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
There's no real point trying to offer you another P.O.V as you've clearly made your mind up.

But hypothetically say you had a son who came out to you, what would your reaction be?
There's lots of people with reasons for not conceiving, that we just accept as a society. But baring in mind how many people in the world aren't how nature intended in some way or another, I don't accept the "not natural" card anyhow.

As you say, 1874, people just have their minds made up about it, and they find a theory accordingly. I've even had this argument with an atheist that said homosexuality was wrong because the bible says so.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

bwfc1874 wrote:Scott's just trying to wind me up RT, nothing to do with laces I just don't think he enjoys my posts.
He's not the only one because I fucking don't either.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:clap:

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

kennster wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:In 100 years they'll be looking back at homophobia as completely ridiculous, much like those who wanted to deny women the vote. These opinions are old fashioned and (slowly but surely) dying out.
:flog: 
Let's not pretend you have a clue what's going on here Scott.
How about kiss my arse you shit talking tosser ::FU:: 
1874 was right on this one Scott. In a few years time people will be embarrassed on their views towards gay people.
No he's not and they most certainly won't and who the fuck are you to say they will.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I would not in any way stand for one of my lads coming out,he'd be shown the door double quick I'd have none of that shit in my family and neither would their mum. That clear enough for you 74, zero tolerance.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You pc fuckers really piss me off.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:I would not in any way stand for one of my lads coming out,he'd be shown the door double quick I'd have none of that shit in my family and neither would their mum. That clear enough for you 74, zero tolerance.
In true bigotry style, you're just ignoring all logic, and saying "that's how it would be" for no other reason than "because that's just how it is".

To make things interesting, let's change 74's question to:

Would you prefer a lad of yours to a ) come out to you as gay or b ) settle down with a woman he has no attraction to?

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

To get this back on a simple track, if we can win with rainbow laces, I'm all for it.  If it takes rainbow jerseys to win, I'm for that.  I'll buy them rainbow lolli-pops for a few wins in a row.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum