Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dougie abused at Brighton?

+9
scottjames30
doffcocker
karlypants
observer
kennster
wanderlust
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
Culcheth_White
13 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dougie abused at Brighton? Empty Dougie abused at Brighton? Sun Sep 22 2013, 13:04

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Just found this clip on youtube. Have a look!Shocked 

2Dougie abused at Brighton? Empty Re: Dougie abused at Brighton? Sun Sep 22 2013, 13:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

frankly disgusting, discussed in the match thread but this is appalling. Fucking tossers.

3Dougie abused at Brighton? Empty Re: Dougie abused at Brighton? Sun Sep 22 2013, 13:47

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What a set of utter balloons.

4Dougie abused at Brighton? Empty Re: Dougie abused at Brighton? Sun Sep 22 2013, 13:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ignorant AND stupid.
Driving nails into our own coffin - and then videoing it so that the rest of football can laugh at how f***** stupid and deluded Bolton fans have become.

Ironically, a couple of wins and Dougie will be the best thing since sliced bread.
Equally ironically they imply they want a new manager, but after seeing that and noting the way that Coyle and Megson were treated, who in their right mind would want the job?

5Dougie abused at Brighton? Empty Re: Dougie abused at Brighton? Sun Sep 22 2013, 14:02

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

"You're worse than Owen Coyle and he were a fookin' chump" Very Happy 

6Dougie abused at Brighton? Empty Re: Dougie abused at Brighton? Sun Sep 22 2013, 14:02

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ironically the one of the three main culprits is a brain surgeon at the local hospital!  The other two are going into the priesthood... maybe they should consider an order which has silence as a vow!

7Dougie abused at Brighton? Empty Re: Dougie abused at Brighton? Sun Sep 22 2013, 14:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not very good at all. Shocked 

Reminds me about when Steve Kean was at Blackburn.

If people continue to do this he will end up having to employ body guards at the expense of the club and then it will be more money down the drain!

8Dougie abused at Brighton? Empty Re: Dougie abused at Brighton? Sun Sep 22 2013, 14:31

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Horrible people.

9Dougie abused at Brighton? Empty Re: Dougie abused at Brighton? Sun Sep 22 2013, 15:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is that before the game ?

10Dougie abused at Brighton? Empty Re: Dougie abused at Brighton? Sun Sep 22 2013, 16:11

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

kennster wrote:"You're worse than Owen Coyle and he were a fookin' chump" Very Happy 
I thought it was pathetic and embarrassing these people shouting abuse, but that comment was funny.

11Dougie abused at Brighton? Empty Re: Dougie abused at Brighton? Sun Sep 22 2013, 16:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What an absolute disgrace. Was this actually before the game? The club should identify the brain dead clowns and ban them. Protesting is one thing but this kind of withchunt is terrible and does far more harm than good.

I'm not happy about our league position but this kind of behaviour is totally out of order.

12Dougie abused at Brighton? Empty Re: Dougie abused at Brighton? Sun Sep 22 2013, 16:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it was after the game as far as I'm aware.

13Dougie abused at Brighton? Empty Re: Dougie abused at Brighton? Sun Sep 22 2013, 17:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't take that dickhead seriously in that shirt and I'd like to strangle that 'woman'

14Dougie abused at Brighton? Empty Re: Dougie abused at Brighton? Sun Sep 22 2013, 19:09

Spanish Trotter

Spanish Trotter
David Ngog
David Ngog

Absolutely disgusting.  Morons

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum