Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-1 Yeovil.

+22
chipbutty
Banks of the Croal
Bolton Nuts
Keegan
wanderlust
Mo
Sluffy
gloswhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Whitesince63
Tigermin
kennster
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
NickFazer
karlypants
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
scottjames30
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

81Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. Sat Sep 28 2013, 17:07

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Keegan wrote:Well - that sucked.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

82Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. Sat Sep 28 2013, 17:15

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Bogdan's cock up, Freedman's ass.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

83Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. Sat Sep 28 2013, 17:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know what to say.

84Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. Sat Sep 28 2013, 17:51

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm sure the ball went out of play and came back in again for our equaliser.

So we got lucky with that.

85Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. Sat Sep 28 2013, 18:12

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

A result that helps no one, Freedman will survive another day and we crawl towards potential safety.

86Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. Sat Sep 28 2013, 18:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember when I thought we'd piss this league

87Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. Sat Sep 28 2013, 18:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a load of utter shite. 11 bellends chasing a ball.

Fuck knows what formation Dougie was playing, it seemed to change by the minute.

Midfield SHOCKING AGAIN.

Ngog SHOCKING AGAIN.

Goalkeeper shite AGAIN.

We deserve to go down if we keep this clown on. He makes 3 midweek signings and not one is deemed good enough to break into a team that has made the worst start to a season in a CENTURY.

Says it all really.

88Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. Sat Sep 28 2013, 18:31

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I know it won't make the slightest bit of difference but I honestly think he has the next two away games to save his job.

Personally i'd change it now.

89Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. Sat Sep 28 2013, 18:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And who's coming in and whats the goal.

those are the questions no one can really answer.

I'm not even defending DF but you need to have a bit of foresight if you are to sack him.

at this point there just seems to be a clamour for anyone and everyone who's

A) unemployed

or

B) a former Bolton player.

or

C) Big sam back.

90Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. Sat Sep 28 2013, 18:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've heard he'll be up the road by Monday.

91Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. Sat Sep 28 2013, 18:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I've heard he'll be up the road by Monday.
You say this every week. I reckon your mole will come good soon though.

92Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. Sat Sep 28 2013, 18:38

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

What we all seem to forget also, is that he's working this team with the 'guidance ' of Lennie Lawrence. So who's making the decisions, and why can't they get it right with all the 'experience' available. Maybe we should get rid of lawrence, (or DF)

93Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. Sat Sep 28 2013, 18:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I've heard he'll be up the road by Monday.
You say this every week. I reckon your mole will come good soon though.
I think he's nearly at the top, not heard from your mole for a long time Nat.

94Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. Sat Sep 28 2013, 18:43

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

gloswhite wrote:What we all seem to forget also, is that he's working this team with the 'guidance ' of Lennie Lawrence. So who's making the decisions, and why can't they get it right with all the 'experience' available. Maybe we should get rid of lawrence, (or DF)
Good call but Dougie has his own mind, if he is only picking the team because ''Lennie told me so'' then he shouldn't even be in management.

95Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. Sat Sep 28 2013, 19:02

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Why do people on here blather on about Bolton Wanderers as if it matters.

I'll be out shortly with my better half and after a couple aperitifs will go for :-

Smoked salmon (they serve champagne, Moet, by the glass which is very good)
Then fillet steak, medium rare, with thinly cut chips (I don't like to say French Fries) mushrooms and grilled tomatoes.

I may well change my mind and have fish or whatever, I like to keep an open mind and not be to predictable.
If I go for the steak, a bottle of red will be enjoyed. Again I'm not fixed in my views. It doesn't have to be French, there are some very good South African or Chilian or Australian, it's all down to the grape.  

I'll see how I feel before ordering any pudding/and or cheese.

Home to bed with a coffee and Drambuie on the side and if Madam is feeling a bit frisky, oh well, duty calls.

BWFC, who cares.

Last edited by chipbutty on Sat Sep 28 2013, 19:17; edited 1 time in total

96Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. Sat Sep 28 2013, 19:16

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I have a mole telling me that the club is being sold and the sale will be announced in the next few weeks.

97Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. Sat Sep 28 2013, 19:17

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

You might want to get that mole removed if it's talking to you.

98Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. Sat Sep 28 2013, 19:20

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

kennster wrote:I have a mole telling me that the club is being sold and the sale will be announced in the next few weeks.
I take it a couple of supporters have had a whip-round. To be honest, even if the club was given away, you'e have to wonder who would want it.

99Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. Sat Sep 28 2013, 19:21

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have been told the same Ken, from my inside contact.

100Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Yeovil. Sat Sep 28 2013, 19:22

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

kennster wrote:I have a mole telling me that the club is being sold and the sale will be announced in the next few weeks.
Only wish it was true at this stage.  Only a few years separates hope for Championship play and today's relegation battle.  We need new blood at the top and some players who want to play for the team.  Seems too few are earning their keep.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum