Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+35
bryan458
Jake McHale
Chairmanda
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
Rancid Robert
wanderlust
scottjames30
Banks of the Croal
Mr Magoo
Norpig
Culcheth_White
boltonbonce
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
wessy
Michael Bolton
Bolton Nuts
Hip Priest
Keegan
Mo
doffcocker
waynagain
Tigermin
Jamster26
Triumph
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 50]

481Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 07 2015, 20:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

if you have Sky Arts set your planner tonight at 3.30am for Prisoners of War. It's the Israeli series Homeland was based on and it is being shown again from the start.

482Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 07 2015, 20:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:if you have Sky Arts set your planner tonight at 3.30am for Prisoners of War. It's the Israeli series Homeland was based on and it is being shown again from the start.

Ignore Norpig, it's nowhere near as good as Homeland. I gave it 3 episodes then flicked over to Scooby Doo.

483Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 07 2015, 20:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:if you have Sky Arts set your planner tonight at 3.30am for Prisoners of War. It's the Israeli series Homeland was based on and it is being shown again from the start.

Ignore Norpig, it's nowhere near as good as Homeland. I gave it 3 episodes then flicked over to Scooby Doo.

heathen  :facepalm: . i suppose you can't manage to watch and read at the same time?

484Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jan 07 2015, 20:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:

heathen  :facepalm: . i suppose you can't manage to watch and read at the same time?

It does frustrate me when they don't film these programmes in English. Very lazy of them.

485Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jan 12 2015, 15:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Christ Almighty! I watched 'Sex Tape' last night. Absolutely awful. Worst film of the last 5 years.

486Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jan 12 2015, 18:41

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I got the new Frank Skinner dvd for christmas, one of the worst stand up DVDs I have ever watched in my life.

His last one was crude but funny, this one was just terrible.

487Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jan 12 2015, 18:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never liked Skinner.
Always looks like a man who's secretly soiling his pants. And is enjoying it.
Film and TV review. - Page 25 Bryony-frank_2440337b

488Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jan 12 2015, 19:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

anyone a Trailer Park Boys fan on here? Just started watching it on netflix and am enjoying it

489Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu Jan 15 2015, 14:40

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Just got round to watching episode 1 of The Super-Rich and Us. This tells you everything you need to know about how these rich parasites are destroying this country with their greed aided and fully supported by both Labour and Tory politicians for the last 30 years. One of the biggest cons is the so called trickle down effect. In fact wealth actually trickles up!

Here's a link:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCcQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fprogrammes%2Fb04xw4rw&ei=wM-3VPmyMIWvUYrEgvgL&usg=AFQjCNGC3VKFKrS0EHx7G4WFCI_LeHXg8Q&sig2=yJV85zfmhkUT1Nyiwu4DDg

490Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jan 19 2015, 20:20

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I downloaded the showbox app a couple of months ago and stumbled on all 4 series of Game of Thrones. I know it's been mentioned on here before but I never saw it when it was on Atlantic. Over the last few weeks I've had a fest watching all 40 episodes.
The dwarf and the young girl are tremendous in it and I look forward to the fifth series.
I remember it starting a few years ago when it was advertised during Boardwalk Empire.
Quite surprised how many of the actors are Brits.

491Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jan 19 2015, 20:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:I downloaded the showbox app a couple of months ago and stumbled on all 4 series of Game of Thrones. I know it's been mentioned on here before but I never saw it when it was on Atlantic. Over the last few weeks I've had a fest watching all 40 episodes.
The dwarf and the young girl are tremendous in it and I look forward to the fifth series.
I remember it starting a few years ago when it was advertised during Boardwalk Empire.

You may also be interested to know you can now buy phones that can be used anywhere, and some people actually have toilets inside their house.

492Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jan 19 2015, 21:05

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:I downloaded the showbox app a couple of months ago and stumbled on all 4 series of Game of Thrones. I know it's been mentioned on here before but I never saw it when it was on Atlantic. Over the last few weeks I've had a fest watching all 40 episodes.

You may also be interested to know you can now buy phones that can be used anywhere, and some people actually have toilets inside their house.
And your point is burning bush? 
Now fuck off back under your duvet!!!!

493Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jan 19 2015, 22:47

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Laughing

494Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jan 20 2015, 00:14

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Xfiles is set to make a comeback according to Sky News. Enjoyed watching it back in the day so would be good to have it back.

495Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jan 20 2015, 10:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have watched the first 4 seasons as well and I think it's a brilliant show. I can't wait for Season 5.
See if you can get hold of Breaking Bad. You will enjoy it as well.

496Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jan 20 2015, 12:57

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:

I have watched the first 4 seasons as well and I think it's a brilliant show. I can't wait for Season 5.
See if you can get hold of Breaking Bad. You will enjoy it as well.

Just had a look and it's on Showbox. I'll download a couple and see how it goes.

497Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jan 24 2015, 23:20

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Did anybody watch Peaky Blinders?

Some very dodgy attempts at the Brummie accent going on there (don't you think 1874?), otherwise a cracking series.

498Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jan 25 2015, 09:32

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

doffcocker wrote:Did anybody watch Peaky Blinders?

Some very dodgy attempts at the Brummie accent going on there (don't you think 1874?), otherwise a cracking series.
I heard they filmed it in Bolton. Not sure how true that is though.

499Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jan 25 2015, 10:00

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bwfc1958 wrote:

I heard they filmed it in Bolton. Not sure how true that is though.

Film and TV review. - Page 25 3298643

Very Happy

500Film and TV review. - Page 25 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jan 25 2015, 10:22

Haven't watched it yet actually but definitely on the list, big Cilian Murphy fan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum