Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grape Vine Talk or not.....

+17
Culcheth_White
Whitesince63
Harold77
karlypants
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
Born to be a wanderer
scottjames30
doffcocker
Mr Magoo
aaron_bwfc
Michael Bolton
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Grape Vine Talk or not..... Empty Grape Vine Talk or not..... Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:44 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just heard from a very good source - ie a member of the board - that Freedman has been shown the door - no official announcement until tomorrow morning, though!

2Grape Vine Talk or not..... Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:45 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was it Garty who told you?

3Grape Vine Talk or not..... Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:48 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Was it Garty who told you?
Nope!  I would never give that guy the time of day!

ps that new photo of you is the most realistic, yet!

Last edited by bwfc71 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Grape Vine Talk or not..... Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:48 pm

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:Just heard from a very good source - ie  a member of the board - that Freedman has been shown the door - no official announcement until tomorrow morning, though!
Lets see how good your sources are then. If you are right you will become very highly thought of around here, people will carry you about on their shoulders.
If you are wrong you will be seen as a fool though.

5Grape Vine Talk or not..... Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:50 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Just heard from a very good source - ie  a member of the board - that Freedman has been shown the door - no official announcement until tomorrow morning, though!
Lets see how good your sources are then. If you are right you will become very highly thought of around here, people will carry you about on their shoulders.
If you are wrong you will be seen as a fool though.
He hasn't failed me yet - but who knows!

6Grape Vine Talk or not..... Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:01 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I hope it's true, though I can't see the board backing him with 3 new loan players then suddenly sacking him.

You never know though.

7Grape Vine Talk or not..... Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:05 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bill gates Very Happy

8Grape Vine Talk or not..... Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:08 pm

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I would be amazed if he has been sacked. It is still far too early and money is tight, can you imagine how much it will cost to sack him and then find the money to get a new manager?
I don't think DF will be sacked any time soon but that is my opinion as a Chelsea fan looking from the outside.

9Grape Vine Talk or not..... Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:09 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's about time the mods stepped in and banned MB for life, do we really want a big boned Chelsea fan lording it over us?

10Grape Vine Talk or not..... Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:19 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Surely it'll only be when Gartside has lost every ounce of hope that he hasn't cocked up yet again.

11Grape Vine Talk or not..... Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:43 pm

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's about time the mods stepped in and banned MB for life, do we really want a big boned Chelsea fan lording it over us?
You had your chance for me to retire for good last week and you couldn't face it, you begged me to stay. So don't start this again.

12Grape Vine Talk or not..... Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:49 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He as a good point Nat.

13Grape Vine Talk or not..... Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:16 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My mate has just rang and said he's heard Freedman has been fired.

14Grape Vine Talk or not..... Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:My mate has just rang and said he's heard Freedman has been fired.
This is clearly a crock of shit - you don't have any mates.

15Grape Vine Talk or not..... Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:19 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:My mate has just rang and said he's heard Freedman has been fired.
This is clearly a crock of shit - you don't have any mates.
I have loads of druggie mate's , piss-off . ::FU:: 

16Grape Vine Talk or not..... Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:21 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
I have loads of druggie mate's , piss-off . ::FU:: 
And your druggie mates have connections to the BWFC board?

17Grape Vine Talk or not..... Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:22 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

In his mind.

18Grape Vine Talk or not..... Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:41 pm

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Well if it's true DF cannot say it was not deserved.Coyle was sacked after a match we should have won at Millwall(Eagles missed pen at 1-1) so ten points and he was sent packing or 11 points from 10 games.DF 4 points 9 matches and the football is woeful.                                                                      Plus what is he talking about Mark Davies out with injured shoulder,comes back 2 games later does his cruciate"it shouldn't have happened.WTF has a shoulder injury which he had recovered from got to do with his knee.                                                                                                                                     Talking shit and playing with one up front v Yeovil.If eagles was ment to play behing N'gog I didn't see it.It looked like three wide men not sure where they were going.                                                             If he is sacked he only has himself to blame.

19Grape Vine Talk or not..... Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:43 pm

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Well if it's true DF cannot say it was not deserved.Coyle was sacked after a match we should have won at Millwall(Eagles missed pen at 1-1) so ten points and he was sent packing or 11 points from 10 games.DF 4 points 9 matches and the football is woeful.                                                                      Plus what is he talking about Mark Davies out with injured shoulder,comes back 2 games later does his cruciate"it shouldn't have happened.WTF has a shoulder injury which he had recovered from got to do with his knee.                                                                                                                                     Talking shit and playing with one up front v Yeovil.If eagles was ment to play behing N'gog I didn't see it.It looked like three wide men not sure where they were going.                                                             If he is sacked he only has himself to blame.
You absolute bellend. 
He did fine last season, only missed out on the play offs on goal difference. 
It has been a tough start to the season - and he deserves the sack after 9 games? All teams have blips and bad spells, does that mean every manager who goes 10 league games without a win needs to be sacked? 
You absolute cretin. Give me one good reason why I don't drive over to the North West and kick your arse?

20Grape Vine Talk or not..... Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:49 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

It has been a tough start to the season - and he deserves the sack after 9 games?

Derby did it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum