Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grape Vine Talk or not.....

+17
Culcheth_White
Whitesince63
Harold77
karlypants
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
Born to be a wanderer
scottjames30
doffcocker
Mr Magoo
aaron_bwfc
Michael Bolton
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Grape Vine Talk or not..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Mon Sep 30 2013, 20:27

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Micheal Bolton you fat fucking twat ,who you calling a bell end.The only reason Bolton did ok last year was Craig Dawson shored up the defence.We were still 16th before he came you fat fucking paedophile.Your lucky your on a fucking website or I'd give you liposuction with my bare hands.

62Grape Vine Talk or not..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Mon Sep 30 2013, 20:28

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Culcheth_White wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Not even MB talks this much shite
Hang about, you wrote Scott a minute ago and then changed it.
I know but Scott doesn't have a problem with me.
Well it is a true I do have a psychological problem with you. But I also have a psychological problem with Magoo, Angry Dad, Culceth, Kennster, Karlypants, vjohnny and soul kitchen. I just want to take all 8 of you on in a fight.
You've got no chance with me MB. I won Culcheth's under 21 Budokan Karate Championship in 1991. I have a big shiny trophy to show for it.
Your karate skills won't come in handy when I bring my hammer along.

63Grape Vine Talk or not..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Mon Sep 30 2013, 20:29

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm watching bwfc71's Facebook page for the announcement.
Keep on watching as I don't go on FB during the day and only go on from about 1830 onwards!

64Grape Vine Talk or not..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Mon Sep 30 2013, 21:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Norpig wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I think we need an experienced Manager, if we can get one, somebody like Megson.
:suicide: as long as its not actually Megson!
God help us if that ginger tosser was appointed again!
Why mention the fact Megson is ginger? I am ginger, have you got a problem with that?
You really don't have much going for you do you MB!

Speccy 4 eyes, fat, ginger and a fucking Chelsea supporter!

I bet your missus is a blow up doll as well you fat fuck! :party:

65Grape Vine Talk or not..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Mon Sep 30 2013, 22:00

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He won't be sacked yet, if we get beat tomorrow and saturday then I think you will see the end of Dougie's reign.

66Grape Vine Talk or not..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Mon Sep 30 2013, 22:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:He won't be sacked yet, if we get beat tomorrow and saturday then I think you will see the end of Dougie's reign.
He needs to go now to be honest because every point counts and we need time for the new manager to come and gel with the team, 2 More games is far too long.

67Grape Vine Talk or not..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Tue Oct 01 2013, 16:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seeing that Freedman has gone is Knight in charge of the team tonight ?

68Grape Vine Talk or not..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Tue Oct 01 2013, 16:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've heard from the fake Chris Eagles Twitter account that Jimmy Phillips is in charge tonight, but Phil Brown will be the new manager for Saturday.

69Grape Vine Talk or not..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Tue Oct 01 2013, 17:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman is in Blackpool riding the donkeys, he will definitely be in charge tonight sorry to disappoint

70Grape Vine Talk or not..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Tue Oct 01 2013, 17:48

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Freedman is in Blackpool riding the donkeys, he will definitely be in charge tonight sorry to disappoint
Dougies riding the players? well suppose it could get them back onside.

71Grape Vine Talk or not..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Grape Vine Talk or not..... Tue Oct 01 2013, 17:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Freedman is in Blackpool riding the donkeys, he will definitely be in charge tonight sorry to disappoint
Dougies riding the players? well suppose it could get them back onside.
:facepalm:  Nooooooo, Dougie's slipping the donkey lashers one for 3 points! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum