Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackpool 0-0 Bolton

+32
Bolton Nuts
finlaymcdanger
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
observer
GynnSquarePhoenix
seasider
Culcheth_White
karlypants
Spirit of 58
CAMPO
Born to be a wanderer
gloswhite
NickFazer
Spanish Trotter
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
rammywhite
Sluffy
Norpig
Tigermin
Boggersbelief
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
kennster
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Mr Magoo
MartinBWFC
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

141Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Thu Oct 03 2013, 18:21

Well said Lust, add to that the fact he's brought in 3 players who seem to have improved our first team, and dropped the big names who've consistently under performed and I think it's fair to say he deserves more time here.

There's obvious criticisms of him being over cautious, but given the shambles that occurred at Blackburn is it any wonder he's gone 'back to basics' and is trying to make us hard to beat again?

142Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Thu Oct 03 2013, 22:35

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sorry Wander but poor management it is for me. Every team suffers the same problems and set backs over a season so it isn't just us who are unlucky. The team is the wrong shape too negative and still don't know how to win games. Most of that is down to Dougie.

143Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 23:03

Whitesince63 wrote:I don't see it getting better under Freedman and I genuinely believe you'll see that demonstrated again on Saturday.
I doubt it's changed your overall view on him Whites but what was your opinion on Freedman's performance today? 

His signings made a big difference for us, team spirit looked good and he got the subs right for us to see out the game.

144Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Sat Oct 05 2013, 23:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It never surprises me to find our biggest critics are never to be found when results go our way. I sometimes think that some people would much prefer to see us lose so that they can say I told you so.

145Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 8 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Sun Oct 06 2013, 11:25

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

:agree:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum