Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackpool 0-0 Bolton

+32
Bolton Nuts
finlaymcdanger
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
observer
GynnSquarePhoenix
seasider
Culcheth_White
karlypants
Spirit of 58
CAMPO
Born to be a wanderer
gloswhite
NickFazer
Spanish Trotter
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
rammywhite
Sluffy
Norpig
Tigermin
Boggersbelief
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
kennster
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Mr Magoo
MartinBWFC
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

21Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Sun Sep 29 2013, 23:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll piss this

22Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 08:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll get beat 5-0 or we'll win 3-2.

It won't be 0-0.

23Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 09:17

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

aaron_bwfc wrote:Can't wait to do the commentary on the game on Tuesday.
Good on you Aaron- keep us all out of our misery.
We'll get tanked!

24Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 12:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we'll get soundly beaten 3-0.

no doubt three individual mistakes we can blame Dougie for.

25Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 14:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A 4-0 thrashing would not surprise me at all.

26Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 14:21

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Anybody got a gut feeling that we might turn this one round and win it.
I think we'll get hammered, but it would be good to hear from someone( not on drugs  - legal or illegal) who thinks we might just do win this time

27Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 14:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:Anybody got a gut feeling that we might turn this one round and win it.
I think we'll get hammered, but it would be good to hear from someone( not on drugs  - legal or illegal) who thinks we might just do win this time
We are due a win so why not?

28Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 15:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
rammywhite wrote:Anybody got a gut feeling that we might turn this one round and win it.
We are due a win so why not?
Erm...because our midfielders keep giving the ball away, our strikers can't hit the target and our defenders are nervous wrecks?
I hope we defend properly for once and nick it 0 -1.

29Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 19:08

Spanish Trotter

Spanish Trotter
David Ngog
David Ngog

Hope your right lusty

30Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 19:20

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Going tomorrow, must be barking, we are long overdue a win even a lucky one so all we can do is make some noise and pray to our respective gods.

31Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 19:34

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Who knows, after DF's panic tactics on Saturday, it may dawn on him that if we attack, we score. However, I hope he realises that we can't leave a couple behind and send the whole team charging up the field like a pack of marauding Apache indians. Having said that, expect 1 attacker, 2 defenders, and 7 others who play somewhere betwen them. With such an attacking outlook, I think we might be able to hold them to a 1-1

32Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 19:40

We're going to get pumped about 4-0.

And deep down, we all know it.........

33Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 19:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:We're going to get pumped about 4-0.

And deep down, we all know it.........
You can't argue with that. No sane person thinks we are going to win.

34Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 19:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do

35Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 20:17

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Fucking hate Blackpool their shit tower,their rapist owner Owen Oyston,shit ground pitch and fucking Donkeys.                                                                                                                                         Even though Karl Oyston is chairman his Rapist dad handed him the reigns.The nonce got 6 years for Rape in the 90's.Years ago going to Blackpool would have been a good excuse to smash the fucking place up,do a few old bill.Them were the days fuck the score back then.Fuck the score tomorrow as well.Fuck Freedman,Gartside,fuck Eddie Davies.

36Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 20:19

CAMPO

CAMPO
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

So do I, and if you're going (I know some of the moaning bastards on here have not been to a game in years) try and support the team and encourage them.

37Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 20:30

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Fucking hate Blackpool their shit tower,their rapist owner Owen Oyston,shit ground pitch and fucking Donkeys.                                                                                                                                         Even though Karl Oyston is chairman his Rapist dad handed him the reigns.The nonce got 6 years for Rape in the 90's.Years ago going to Blackpool would have been a good excuse to smash the fucking place up,do a few old bill.Them were the days fuck the score back then.Fuck the score tomorrow as well.Fuck Freedman,Gartside,fuck Eddie Davies.
You do know there's a branch of Oyston's on Bradshawgate, don't you?

I'm not advocating violence or a random fire-bombing or anything, but you could always pop in and have a bit of a vent. ::mad:: 

I'm sensing it might do you some good.

38Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 20:31

Hard to make a judgement as I didn't see the game on Saturday, but from the commentary I was listening to we sounded toothless in attack. I'd say that's partly the midfield not creating enough clear cut chances but mainly an increasingly poor looking strike force. I hope Craig Davies gets back soon so we at least have something different to try.

No Tierney put's us in a bit of a mess, Baptiste LB and bring McNaughton in? Least that would give Ream and Mills more of a chance to work together.

Can't remember a time we've needed a win so badly, very depressing.

39Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 20:32

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Years ago going to Blackpool would have been a good excuse to smash the fucking place up,do a few old bill.Them were the days fuck the score back then.Fuck the score tomorrow as well.Fuck Freedman,Gartside,fuck Eddie Davies.
You sound like a 15 year old chav, grow up.

40Blackpool 0-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool 0-0 Bolton Mon Sep 30 2013, 20:39

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

You missed the 80's little boy.When Bolton had a solid crew.The football was shit but you had a better laugh than at the sterile stadiums of today.                                                                                         How's delivering for Domino's going.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum