Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse!

+7
Angry Dad
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok_Rebel
wessy
karlypants
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Empty Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 12:32

I'm fairly certain that I'm not the only miserable twat on here, so I'm expecting a good level of support on this one.

Halloween is a load of imported Yanky bollocks, which is solely designed to relieve the gullible of their cash. (Like text voting for your favourite X Factor nobody, but that's a different rant.)

Gangs of surly teenagers with football scarves wrapped round their faces, as they demand money off you with the veiled threat of violence if you tell 'em to shove off ain't my idea of something we should be promoting in Britain in 2013.

And a steady procession of three year olds all dressed up as "scary fairies", tramping up my path and disturbing my evening is only slightly less annoying.

Anyway, I'll be locking my front door tonight as soon as I get home and I'm not opening it for anybody. Fuck 'em. It's double Corrie and they can all kiss my arse.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Totally agree Breadman.

Not a fan of this bullshit either.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I bloody hate it as well, luckily it's my Mums Birthday so i take her out and miss the annoying buggers.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:I bloody hate it as well, luckily it's my Mums Birthday so i take her out and miss the annoying buggers.
Ive always wanted to stand in the front bedroom at the window with a bucket of water for when they knock on my front door the little shits Twisted Evil

Water's for pussies.

Use bleach.

Radioactive bleach.

With shit in it.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I wont be back tonight. 

Hunting is on the agenda, followed by (hopefully) a good roast bird followed by a few beers. 

THATS the way to spend Halloween.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Water's for pussies.

Use bleach.

Radioactive bleach.

With shit in it.
lol!

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like Halloween and usually have a party, having a break from it this year though...

Don't just sit there laughing, do it, man.

I want to hear a report of it on Granada Reports tomorrow.

10Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 12:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Living in the penthouse at Whittam Towers I have never had to endure trick or treaters. They never get past the doorman.

11Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 12:58

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've taken my nephew trick or treating a couple times. It's funny how it's always the posh bastards round Markland Hill that don't answer the door.

12Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 13:43

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

When I was in Tabley one year I left the gates open on purpose ant taped a sharp tack to the bell fuckin laugh or what blood all over it then let the dogs out when they got stroppy and watched them run.:rofl:

13Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 13:45

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You got to get into the spirit of it.

14Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 14:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:You got to get into the spirit of it.
Laughing 

15Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 15:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm looking forwards to tonight, i'm dressing up as Michael Myers and my trick is to pull out a big axe and hack my partner in crime to bits, ketchup everywhere, he'll be fitting on the floor and everything, its going to be really good.

Hopefully i'll get enough for eight Kronenbourg 1664.

16Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 15:34

Pop up on my front door and you'll get your fake axe shoved up your shit box.

Sideways.

17Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 15:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Pop up on my front door and you'll get your fake axe shoved up your shit box.

Sideways.
lol! 

18Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 15:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the only time I go round to your house is when you're at work to see your wife you miserable arsehole.

19Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 15:39

scottjames30 wrote:the only time I go round to your house is when you're at work to see your wife you miserable arsehole.

Yeah and she says "No I don't want my drive tarmacking, now go away you gypo twat."

20Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 15:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:the only time I go round to your house is when you're at work to see your wife you miserable arsehole.

Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum