Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse!

+7
Angry Dad
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok_Rebel
wessy
karlypants
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 15:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:the only time I go round to your house is when you're at work to see your wife you miserable arsehole.

Yeah and she says "No I don't want my drive tarmacking, now go away you gypo twat."
Go and have a wank, you limpdick arsehole.

or i'll rob your fucking house.

22Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 15:47

.....and I would legally beat you to death and get away with it.

Shall we say about 7pm tonight?

Bring your plastic chopper but don't worry about the fake blood. There'll be plenty of the real stuff once I've finished with you. XX

23Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 15:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Your all talk, i'd beat you like an animal and hang you up for 24 hours by your legs, then use my carving knife so they'll be no fake blood, I might camp outside your house in my caravan, I bet you don't dare come out and tell me to keep the noise down, and why put kisses at the end of your post you bird.

Your all talk you cunt.

24Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 16:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is Downton Abbey at its best. Sophistication of the highest order.

25Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 17:23

Right, home from work now. (Google it, Scottie.)

I'm pleased to report that I got my timing spot on as I swung onto the drive and took out 2 elves, a 3ft tall Freddy Kreugar, a frankly pathetic looking vampire and the bloke delivering the Salford Advertiser. (Collateral damage - it happens in war, whaddya gonna do?)

Door's now locked and if Mrs B doesn't remember the password, she ain't getting in.

I'm going into the back garden now to fire rockets at any small children I see approaching the house.

26Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 17:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:rofl:

27Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 17:39

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

28Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 17:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm locked in for the night with 15 bottles of Samuel Adams Boston lager to keep me going. About 20 under 10's with assorted parents in tow are massing at the end of the close,dressed up to the eyeballs and with sweet collecting buckets at the ready. Well they can piss off. I did join in last year. I bought £10 worth of laxative mints and donated the lot. Happy days.:drink:

29Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 17:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I did join in last year. I bought £10 worth of laxative mints and donated the lot. Happy days.:drink:
:rofl: 

30Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 19:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Right, home from work now. (Google it, Scottie.)

You don't know what work is you spineless arse wipe, i bet you've never done a days graft in your whole miserable life.

31Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 19:56

I don't have to "graft", Scottie, my line of work is a bit more cerebral than the stuff you do, mate.

I'm not belittling your career choice - the world will always need mail bags and number plates, I'm just saying that if you'd tried a bit harder during the two years you actually attended school, who knows.....? 

You might have achieved your dream and had your own wheelie-bin cleaning round by now.

Don't give up, mate......chase that dream.

32Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 20:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OK enough now you two, it's gone far enough! Cool

33Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 20:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What are you going on about, please climb out of your own backside you smug twat .

34Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 20:11

He started it.

I obviously wasn't really going to shove his axe up his pumper, was I?

Then he got personal about Mrs B.

So I verbally demolished him.

Easy.

35Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 20:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You are a joke, you can't demolish your wife so Scotty has to do it for her , Easy.

36Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 20:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:What are you going on about, please climb out of your own backside you smug twat .
Scott I am not lowering myself to your standards thank you very much Very Happy 

37Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 20:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The pair of you sound like you have been married together for 40 years! Laughing 

38Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 20:16

Ok, fair enough, Scott.

You're far cleverer and harder than me.

Anybody reading our comments on this thread can see that.

You win. I am your bitch.

39Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 20:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Ok, fair enough, Scott.

Everybody is their own bitch Breadman Shocked 

40Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween...? Shove it up yer arse! Thu Oct 31 2013, 20:19

karlypants wrote:
Breadman wrote:Ok, fair enough, Scott.

Everybody is their own bitch Breadman Shocked 
Bit deep, that........

I'm going to have to go and lie down while I process it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum