Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wheater & Craig Davies going?

+15
Hip Priest
Copper Dragon
Norpig
scottjames30
karlypants
Keegan
wanderlust
doffcocker
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
Culcheth_White
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Wheater & Craig Davies going? Empty Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 10:07

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

According to the Sun, Burnley want Craig Davies and Doncaster want Wheater on loan.

I've read that Dougie wants a fullback, a winger and a striker (loans) before Thursday's loan window shuts. It could be an interesting couple of days.

2Wheater & Craig Davies going? Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 10:14

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I bet dougie wish he had listened to the offer from Wolves in the summer for Davies now.

No real loss if the pair went but if Wheats was to go then we certainly need a new defender.

3Wheater & Craig Davies going? Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 10:19

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think the potential fullback signing surely must be a leftback, especially with McNaughton and Baptiste both established at rightback.

4Wheater & Craig Davies going? Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 11:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Danny fox, Liam feeney and joe mason

5Wheater & Craig Davies going? Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 11:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Titus Bramble, Rob Earnshaw and Jason Lee.

6Wheater & Craig Davies going? Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 12:28

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Wheater was Boro's best player when we signed him ......even talk of an England call up.....now he can't get in our team and up to be loaned out.  Amazing int it.

7Wheater & Craig Davies going? Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 12:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Craig Davies hasn't had a fair crack of the whip imo. With regular first team football I can see him scoring a few goals.

8Wheater & Craig Davies going? Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 12:47

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Never been a fan of Davies to be honest, he just seems a poor mans Ebanks-Blake who is a bit of a battering ram type striker.

9Wheater & Craig Davies going? Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 13:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:rofl: 
Natasha Whittam wrote:Titus Bramble, Rob Earnshaw and Jason Lee.

10Wheater & Craig Davies going? Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 13:52

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

terenceanne wrote:Wheater was Boro's best player when we signed him ......even talk of an England call up.....now he can't get in our team and up to be loaned out.  Amazing int it.
Agreed. Coyle takes a lot of stick on here for poor use of resources.
The Wheater signing had the makings of an absolute bargain. Very sad that it hasn't worked out so far.

11Wheater & Craig Davies going? Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 14:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Coyle takes a lot of stick on here for poor use of resources.
The Wheater signing had the makings of an absolute bargain. Very sad that it hasn't worked out so far.

You bellend. He was a shit signing. He was slow before he even signed and has got slower. Always injured, always slow and always shit.

I look forward to the doffocker "Sean Davies Was A Fantastic Bit Of Business" thread.

12Wheater & Craig Davies going? Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 14:14

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You bellend. He was a shit signing. He was slow before he even signed and has got slower. Always injured, always slow and always shit.

I look forward to the doffocker "Sean Davies Was A Fantastic Bit Of Business" thread.
You stupid bitch. Some of the top clubs were interested not long before we came along. He was an excellent talent at Boro.

13Wheater & Craig Davies going? Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 14:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
You stupid bitch. Some of the top clubs were interested not long before we came along. He was an excellent talent at Boro.
Of course they were, that's why he signed for Bolton!

14Wheater & Craig Davies going? Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 14:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's wrong with bolton?

15Wheater & Craig Davies going? Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 14:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No need to be abusive folks - it's only opinions.
I happen to think Wheater could have been a bargain but like so many other players signed by recent managers, injuries have ruined his chances.
Maybe the problem is that the club hasn't got the use of a crystal ball?

I guess Dougie has to offload players to shape the squad, even in the loans market so it'll be interesting to see what happens, but in this case I had difficulty getting past the "according to the Sun" line.

16Wheater & Craig Davies going? Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 14:28

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

doffcocker wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Tad bit strong there, Doffcocker. No

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

17Wheater & Craig Davies going? Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 14:28

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:
Of course they were, that's why he signed for Bolton!
Benitez wanted him for a long time at Liverpool. Hodgson was going to sign him the January that we did, but was sacked before he could.

Also, where do you get this "always injured" nonsense from? 130 starts in 3 and a half seasons isn't bad for a player that's always injured. You daft cow.

18Wheater & Craig Davies going? Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 14:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Benitez wanted him for a long time at Liverpool. Hodgson was going to sign him the January that we did, but was sacked before he could.

Also, where do you get this "always injured" nonsense from? 130 starts in 3 and a half seasons isn't bad for a player that's always injured. You daft cow.
You complete fuckface. Wheater has played 41 games in almost 3 years at the club. That's less than 14 games a year.

That is a shit signing by anyone's standards you bellend.

19Wheater & Craig Davies going? Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 14:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just read that some dickhead (Dougie) gave Wheater a new 3 year contract in July of this year.

We're stuck with the plank until 2016!!

DOUGIE OUT!!

20Wheater & Craig Davies going? Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 16:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Signed contract = possible transfer fee.
No contract = walk on a free.

All we need now is someone who wants to sign him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum