Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wheater & Craig Davies going?

+15
Hip Priest
Copper Dragon
Norpig
scottjames30
karlypants
Keegan
wanderlust
doffcocker
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
Culcheth_White
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Wheater & Craig Davies going? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Tue Nov 26 2013, 21:54

Seriously doubt there's any truth in this rumour to be fair, Freedman brought him to the club after all. I reckon N'gog will be more likely to go should an offer come in.

42Wheater & Craig Davies going? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Wed Nov 27 2013, 07:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I reckon N'gog will be more likely to go should an offer come in.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

43Wheater & Craig Davies going? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Wed Nov 27 2013, 10:55

I'd be as amazed as you if somebody did make a bid. But if I was at the club I'd let him go for free in January just to get his wages off the bill, he's only going to leave for nothing at the end of the season anyway and we'd save paying the last 6months.

44Wheater & Craig Davies going? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Wed Nov 27 2013, 12:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I'd be as amazed as you if somebody did make a bid. But if I was at the club I'd let him go for free in January just to get his wages off the bill, he's only going to leave for nothing at the end of the season anyway and we'd save paying the last 6months.

something strange is happening here, i am agreeing with you again!

45Wheater & Craig Davies going? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Wed Nov 27 2013, 16:10

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Signing Mason might be the green light for Davies to go out on loan.

Who to though?

It's all rather exciting Sleep 

46Wheater & Craig Davies going? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Wed Nov 27 2013, 17:26

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Well either way Davies and Wheater won't be going anywhere quickly! :zzz:

47Wheater & Craig Davies going? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Wed Nov 27 2013, 18:53

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Craig Davies is not prolific 2  in 23 at Wolves dreadful for a striker better at Barnsley 4 from 18 for us last year, granted he doesn't start enough games to judge him. but for me he is not going to be the answer, sooner see one of the talented kids get a shout.

48Wheater & Craig Davies going? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Wed Nov 27 2013, 21:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
It's all rather exciting Sleep 
We once almost signed Wayne Biggins. Now that was exciting.

49Wheater & Craig Davies going? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Wed Nov 27 2013, 22:01

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:Coyle takes a lot of stick on here for poor use of resources.
The Wheater signing had the makings of an absolute bargain. Very sad that it hasn't worked out so far.

You bellend. He was a shit signing. He was slow before he even signed and has got slower. Always injured, always slow and always shit.

I look forward to the doffocker "Sean Davies Was A Fantastic Bit Of Business" thread.
You stupid bitch. Some of the top clubs were interested not long before we came along. He was an excellent talent at Boro.
In fairness to Nat Doff, she would make a great manager in her own mind, allow her the frustration of never realising an opportunity to prove it!!

50Wheater & Craig Davies going? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Thu Nov 28 2013, 07:59

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Craig Davies due to sign for Wolves today on loan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

51Wheater & Craig Davies going? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Thu Nov 28 2013, 08:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another player leaves without being given a fair chance.

Another manager lets his ego get in the way of the team.

52Wheater & Craig Davies going? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Thu Nov 28 2013, 08:06

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think its a good move, hopefully will regain his fitness and hopefully when Mason goes back to Cardiff hopefully he'll be fully fit, and giving Freedman some selection nightmares...

53Wheater & Craig Davies going? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Thu Nov 28 2013, 08:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Effort only gets you so far, unfortunately CD isn't good enough

54Wheater & Craig Davies going? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Thu Nov 28 2013, 08:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's not had enough of a chance for any of us to say whether he's good enough or not. Hopefully he plays some games, scores a few and comes back to us raring to go. We shouldn't write him off yet

55Wheater & Craig Davies going? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Thu Nov 28 2013, 09:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's proven throughout his career that he's not good enough

56Wheater & Craig Davies going? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Thu Nov 28 2013, 13:23

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Wolves pull out.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

57Wheater & Craig Davies going? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Thu Nov 28 2013, 13:34

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

His record in a poor Barnsley team last season was very good. He also got four for us despite limited opportunities.

I don't see a player that's "not good enough" in Craig Davies.

58Wheater & Craig Davies going? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Thu Nov 28 2013, 14:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah but you are the same person that slated Kevin Davies..

59Wheater & Craig Davies going? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Thu Nov 28 2013, 15:16

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Yeah but you are the same person that slated Kevin Davies..
What are you talking about?

60Wheater & Craig Davies going? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheater & Craig Davies going? Thu Nov 28 2013, 15:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm talking about you not knowing a thing about football

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum