Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Fat Sam The Key To Getting Rid Of Dougie?

+13
BoltonTillIDie
observer
Tigermin
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Soul Kitchen
White84
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
scottjames30
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Anelka, Diouf, Campo, Speed, Faye, Jaaskelainaen, European football and a far lower debt than we see now. Ye Allardyce really left us in the shit didn't he.

Yes, he had no long term plan other than spend, spend, spend - he realised he had no chance of continuing his success so jumped ship.

I'm not saying I blame him, but a better manager would have at least had a medium term plan.

How you can blame Sammy Lee for this mess considering he only had about 10 games in charge is laughable. We are simply paying for Fat Sam's lack of investment in youth and the future. Choosing Megson, Coyle and Freedman hasn't helped mind.

I'm not blaming Lee, I'm blaming Gartside for appointing him when we could have attracted a decent manager.

Never mind all that, did he do the dirty with Mrs G in Garty's bed or not?

I want pictures if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:Anelka, Diouf, Campo, Speed, Faye, Jaaskelainaen, European football

Thanks for making my day even worse, wanker.

I'm seething now.

::seething2:: 

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Never mind all that, did he do the dirty with Mrs G in Garty's bed or not?

I want pictures if possible.

Thanks in advance.

you dont.

I've met gartslime and his wife, shes not really what you would call a 'looker'

so, you really want a video of an average middle aged woman and BSA's fat hairy ass pumping up and down?  Neutral 

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I'm not blaming Lee, I'm blaming Gartside for appointing him when we could have attracted a decent manager.

To be fair to Gartside, Sammy Lee was Fat Sam's assistant - can you honestly say if you'd been in Gartside's extra large shoes you'd have done any different? He wanted a bit of continuity, but didn't get it.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Think you're bit unfair on Allardyce Lust, I posted this on another thread but I think it's applicable here:

Allardyce got us promoted and kept us up on a shoe string budget, I don't believe the argument that he was playing with Rioch/Todd's money, the money we spent was as a result of getting promoted to the richest league in the world.

You fail to acknowledge the players he brought through and cost us nothing, Nolan, O'Brien and Hunt and completely ignore the players he brought in for very little money and were highly successful for us like Ben Haim, Michael Ricketts, Kevin Davies, Speed and Abdoulaye Faye.

Even players he brought in but weren't given their opportunity by subsequent staff have proved good players like Dzemaili and Al Habsi.

Allardyce left because it was obvious he'd taken us as far as out budget would allow, I never held it against him leaving for Newcastle, he was very ambitious and quite rightly so having turned us from a mid table championship side into a top 6 Premier league side. You can't argue with his success or how he did it, we won't see such a level of success for a long time.

That's Allardyce's spin on reality and you've swallowed it.
Our modern Premiership era didn't begin with FS,
We were promoted to the Prem in 94/95 and reached the League Cup Final.
We were relegated (only just despite our budget team)
We were promoted to the Prem again in 96/97 with 98 points and 100 goals.
Allardyce joined us in 99 and inherited great players and a Board that had tasted success and was willing to back him. He was perhaps the luckiest manager alive to walk into that situation.
His failure since dumping us merely proves the point.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Get Fat Sam here to be PDC's no2.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum