Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leicester City v Bolton

+25
Reebok_Rebel
Triumph
blackpeaswindybum
Banks of the Croal
Soul Kitchen
Culcheth_White
rammywhite
White84
Tigermin
NickFazer
gloswhite
Copper Dragon
Whitesince63
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
observer
terenceanne
doffcocker
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

81Leicester City v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester City v Bolton Sun Dec 29 2013, 17:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

This should read wrote:"We were unlucky not to come away with something, we controlled most of the game until I decided to change the tactics. Not to win, but to 'contain' them, and come away with at least a point. The fact we were playing the top team in the division, away, has no bearing on the matter"

82Leicester City v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester City v Bolton Sun Dec 29 2013, 17:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:"We were unlucky not to come away with something, we controlled most of the game but individual errors have cost us. If we play like that consistently we will win more than we lose"

WUM we've only won 4 games all season, and let 5 goals in today.

83Leicester City v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester City v Bolton Sun Dec 29 2013, 17:37

gloswhite wrote:
No, it should have read: wrote:"I couldn't fucking believe it when we'd scored three by half-time. That's eight games' worth! I got the lads in and told 'em to pack it the fuck in. We're not Barcelona....Anyway, I'm dead chuffed they listened to me and stopped scoring in the second half cos I'm the boss and they should always do what I say."

84Leicester City v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester City v Bolton Sun Dec 29 2013, 17:39

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
gloswhite wrote:
No, it should have read: wrote:"I couldn't fucking believe it when we'd scored three by half-time. That's eight games' worth! I got the lads in and told 'em to pack it the fuck in. We're not Barcelona....Anyway, I'm dead chuffed they listened to me and stopped scoring in the second half cos I'm the boss and they should always do what I say."
 :rofl:

85Leicester City v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester City v Bolton Sun Dec 29 2013, 17:39

Pratley coming on was the right change to make. The disappointing thing was the reaction to going 4-3 down, when we never looked like scoring. Up until that point we were good value for a point.

86Leicester City v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester City v Bolton Sun Dec 29 2013, 17:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Vernon Kay must do something now, its his team too.

87Leicester City v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester City v Bolton Sun Dec 29 2013, 17:45

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I can't say I am surprised by the result, The fact that we scored 3 maybe. Bore Draw against the Boro next. Rolling Eyes

88Leicester City v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester City v Bolton Sun Dec 29 2013, 17:53

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougie "overall it's a fair score line. We gave a good account of ourselves in 1st half attack wise, but is shows us where we are at"

89Leicester City v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester City v Bolton Sun Dec 29 2013, 17:55

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't doubt that the Pratley change was intended to narrow some sort of gap, but (evidently) you don't always find yourself better off for doing so.
We'd have all taken a draw at half time. Unfortunately, playing for a draw often doesn't get you a draw.

90Leicester City v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester City v Bolton Sun Dec 29 2013, 17:57

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ive stayed away from tv and internet today. I come to check the score and ...wow.

score 3 and STILL get battered!

fuck off freedman you useless negative cunt!

91Leicester City v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester City v Bolton Sun Dec 29 2013, 17:58

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

is freedman a relative of megson?

92Leicester City v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester City v Bolton Sun Dec 29 2013, 18:09

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok_Rebel wrote:is freedman a relative of megson?

Yea a poor one!!!!!!!!

93Leicester City v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester City v Bolton Sun Dec 29 2013, 18:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman isn't fit to wipe Megson's arse.

94Leicester City v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester City v Bolton Sun Dec 29 2013, 18:15

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I just can't see the point of sitting back and inviting pressure, especially when our makeshift defence is so bad. We were drawing at half time and managed to score 3 against a top Championship side. Our attackers obviously caused Leicester big problems in the first half, surely Dougie should just go for it from time to time, but no, he is cleverer than that.

95Leicester City v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester City v Bolton Sun Dec 29 2013, 18:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Dougie "overall it's a fair score line. We gave a good account of ourselves in 1st half attack wise, but is shows us where we are at"
I'm not listening any more. It's the same bollocks every week. Just piss off Douglas.

96Leicester City v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester City v Bolton Sun Dec 29 2013, 18:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:Dougie "overall it's a fair score line. We gave a good account of ourselves in 1st half attack wise, but is shows us where we are at"
I'm not listening any more. It's the same bollocks every week. Just piss off Douglas.

don't forget why he came here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To get us to the PL ha ha ha.

97Leicester City v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester City v Bolton Sun Dec 29 2013, 18:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Even then he was talking bollocks!

98Leicester City v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester City v Bolton Sun Dec 29 2013, 18:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know.

99Leicester City v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester City v Bolton Sun Dec 29 2013, 18:27

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

its zaha's fault we are stuck with him.
he made freedman look like a good manager.

100Leicester City v Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester City v Bolton Sun Dec 29 2013, 18:29

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Culcheth_White wrote:I just can't see the point of sitting back and inviting pressure, especially when our makeshift defence is so bad. We were drawing at half time and managed to score 3 against a top Championship side. Our attackers obviously caused Leicester big problems in the first half, surely Dougie should just go for it from time to time, but no, he is cleverer than that.

I agree.

Obviously we were wide open under Coyle and that needed sorting. But it's no good being a tighter unit if you're only going to sit back and invite pressure, struggling to score goals in the process. I know we scored three today, but we've generally struggled to score goals this season.

I've long suggested that we go back to basics with a straightforward 4-4-2. I've never said there won't be shortcomings to that, but does anybody seriously see it worsening our current points per game ratio?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum