Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alex Moyes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alex Moyes Empty Alex Moyes Wed Jan 01 2014, 22:18

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I used to like David Moyes, he always spoke well and acted with dignity, sometimes in difficult circumstances whilst at Goodison Park. Compared to some of his peers I also thought that he did comparatively little whining. Unfortunately this is no longer the case, 6 months at the Theatre of Dreams has turned him into a complete and utter tosser.

His crimes to date have included complaining about having to play their closest rivals in consecutive matches, its OK for Palace or Cardiff to have similar runs by the way, to refereeing decisions and not getting "nailed on, stonewall, blatant penalties", scandalous was how he described Howard Webbs refusal to award one today. Diving is also defended vigorously when Ashley Young and Januzei perform no contact acrobatics, usually the defence used is that His players get no protection.

I find it hard to believe that such a change could occur in so short a time, is Moyes being posessed by a Fergie demon?

2Alex Moyes Empty Re: Alex Moyes Thu Jan 02 2014, 00:05

As a fellow Salfordian (all be it through marriage, admittedly), I say this:

You know what their fans are like, we live amongst them. They demand success and will not tolerate anything less because Sky TV has told them that they are special.

Ergo, Moyes must continue the (self-serving) belief that Ferguson's assertion that the world is against them is correct.

He's another dour Glaswegian with a massive chip on his shoulder about his career as a player not quite panning out.

Like Ferguson.

The difference is, love him or loathe him, Ferguson had a plan and knew what he was doing.

They'll win fuck all and it will be funny.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum