Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the attention of Mark.

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For the attention of Mark. Empty For the attention of Mark. Mon Mar 26 2012, 20:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sorry to flag this up so publicly but I've received a pm from 'Mark' saying he is having trouble logging in.

Mark, I can't seem to be able to identify you from your email address and I am assuming that you are already a member on here?

I think the problem may be that the system can't link your user name to the email address that you originally registered under - and thus is throwing you out?

Try again with your original email account and hopefully that will work.

If not register again under a new user name and then pm me what your original user name was and we will set you up again under the name and email address that you want us to.

Hope that sorts out the problem.

Regards - Sluffy.

2For the attention of Mark. Empty Re: For the attention of Mark. Mon Mar 26 2012, 22:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet "mark" is biggie.

3For the attention of Mark. Empty Re: For the attention of Mark. Mon Mar 26 2012, 22:21

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not to worry Sluffy, panic over.

I've now sorted it thanks.

4For the attention of Mark. Empty Re: For the attention of Mark. Mon Mar 26 2012, 22:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You should change your username to Mark seeing as sluffy has outed you.

5For the attention of Mark. Empty Re: For the attention of Mark. Mon Mar 26 2012, 22:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Trust it be you!

Razz

PS - I'll delete the thread if you want?

6For the attention of Mark. Empty Re: For the attention of Mark. Mon Mar 26 2012, 22:30

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No you'd better leave this thread up Sluffy, as my name isn't Mark. Laughing

7For the attention of Mark. Empty Re: For the attention of Mark. Mon Mar 26 2012, 22:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You'll always be Mark to me.

8For the attention of Mark. Empty Re: For the attention of Mark. Mon Mar 26 2012, 22:40

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Come to think of it you do have some similiarities to Trigger from Only Fools and Horses Nat.

9For the attention of Mark. Empty Re: For the attention of Mark. Tue Mar 27 2012, 14:30

Copper Dragon wrote:No you'd better leave this thread up Sluffy, as my name isn't Mark. Laughing

Why did you read the thread if your name isn't Mark?

10For the attention of Mark. Empty Re: For the attention of Mark. Tue Mar 27 2012, 18:16

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Because I'm ever so nosey Susan.

11For the attention of Mark. Empty Re: For the attention of Mark. Thu Mar 29 2012, 10:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Got your pm Mark.

I've ask our computer experts (!) to have a look at the problem the next time they are about.

As anybody else had any trouble loggin into here recently?

12For the attention of Mark. Empty Re: For the attention of Mark. Thu Mar 29 2012, 15:48

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

"Mark" & "Susan"... what's next, Sluffy being outed as "Harvey"?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

13For the attention of Mark. Empty Re: For the attention of Mark. Thu Mar 29 2012, 17:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Mark,

Not quite sure why Keegan didn't ask you direct but this was the message he sent me to pass on to you -

"Reply and ask for a step by step breakdown as to what the user did to have the problem occur".

Please could you post your answer up on here - or if you prefer pm Keegan directly - thanks.

14For the attention of Mark. Empty Re: For the attention of Mark. Thu Mar 29 2012, 17:42

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I thought a pm might be more direct - any route to the response is fine.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

15For the attention of Mark. Empty Re: For the attention of Mark. Mon May 18 2015, 23:26

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

How's Mark settling in Sluffy?

16For the attention of Mark. Empty Re: For the attention of Mark. Mon May 18 2015, 23:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

If it really was you, then I'd say very well indeed!

You are amongst the top twenty posters on the site - not bad for a Burnley fan!

Very Happy

17For the attention of Mark. Empty Re: For the attention of Mark. Tue May 19 2015, 00:05

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It isn't me Sluffy.

I actually googled Copper Dragon trying to find Keegan's great Copper Dragon banner which he loved so much and took time over doing. I didn't find it so I went searching the forum like the sad git I am.

I then found my mate Mark's thread.  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum