Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Den display is pointer to Wanderers future

+8
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
karlypants
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Triumph wrote:I give up, fed up, pissed off, down and out, tempted to watch Wiggin (joking) what does it take to get the sack?

You could watch another sport in Wigan, where the atmosphere and entertainment will be well worth your money!! And not an overpaid ponce in sight!!!

Last edited by Soul Kitchen on Tue Feb 18 2014, 12:50; edited 1 time in total

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
auckland_bwfc wrote:Is anyone else tempted by the 14/1 on offer for a whites relegation??

No - We wont go down...

A bite your arse response BT, Wolves fans said that last year. We may scrape through this year but it won't be any better next I'm afraid, Jock or no Jock.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:
No - We wont go down...

We will if Dougie is in charge come May.

An unlikely scenario as I doubt it will get that far. Either Dougie starts to put together a few results to pull away from the relegation zone over the next few weeks (in which case relegation won't be an issue) or we'll continue flirting with disaster (in which case Dougie will get the bullet)

Can't see Dougie lasting until May unless results start to improve soon.

He's not going anywhere soon, sorry.

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

If this nob is anywhere near BWFC come may, then Gartside can shove my season ticket as far up his arse as he can reach, I aint paying money to watch this mind numbingly soul destroying shite!!!!!!!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bryan458 wrote:If this nob is anywhere near BWFC come may, then Gartside can shove my season ticket as far up his arse as he can reach, I aint paying money to watch this mind numbingly soul destroying shite!!!!!!!

i don't think you'll be the only one thinking the same!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They'll only be Reebok Trotter and his happy clapper mate next season, if Freedman is still rotting our club.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum