Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH

+8
NickFazer
Norpig
Triumph
luckyPeterpiper
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
12 posters

Reply to topic

Three votes - use them wisely!

Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Vote_lcap5%Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Vote_rcap 5% [ 2 ]
Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Vote_lcap8%Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Vote_rcap 8% [ 3 ]
Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Vote_lcap0%Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Vote_lcap5%Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Vote_rcap 5% [ 2 ]
Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Vote_lcap3%Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Vote_lcap3%Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Vote_lcap21%Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Vote_rcap 21% [ 8 ]
Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Vote_lcap0%Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Vote_lcap31%Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Vote_rcap 31% [ 12 ]
Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Vote_lcap13%Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Vote_rcap 13% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 39

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Empty Bolton 2-0 Watford - MAN OF THE MATCH Sat Feb 22 2014, 22:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

As we've just won our first leauge match of 2014, we might as well celebrate it with a Man of the Match poll.

Who was todays star amongst the stars?

(Three votes to use if you wish)

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

seems a long time since one of these threads got put up.

I've gone for the juke, mason and spearing.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Juke...

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The Juke scored but Mavis is the MoM for me

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Banks of the Croal wrote:The Juke scored but Mavis is the MoM for me
I agree, it was close but Mavies bossed the middle of the park in a way I haven't see us do all season. It was close though, Juke was good all afternoon as well.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Whilst The Juke and Mason were outstanding it's Ream for me, stunning performance and Player of the season.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ream has turned into a very good player and can play in a number of positions, personally i think his best position could turn out to be as a defensive midfielder as his passing is excellent

Man of the match for me was Juke, never lost a header and bullied their centre halves all game, and scored as well. I also thought Danns was great when he came on, so much better than Pratley.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The Juke, Mavis and Ream got my votes, in that order but Mason and Danns also played well.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mark Davies just edged it for me.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Snap,  :agree:

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mavies, Juke and Freedman no question in my mind.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:stunning performance and Player of the season.

Stunning?

Player of the season?

Very Happy 

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Triumph wrote:stunning performance and Player of the season.

Stunning?

Player of the season?

Very Happy 
Is that sarcasm Triumph?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ream has been our most consistent player this season, no question for me. He can play in a few positions and has done well in all of them

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum