Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just Three wins from Being the Messiah?

+2
gloswhite
wessy
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Another three performances like today, and no one will say boo about Dougie lol

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Don't you believe it !  2 good games in a row isn't going to blaze any trails, when you consider how many we have played.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Trust me 2 defeats against Leeds and Derby will soon get the boo boys back.

However if we play the same formation and team to today then I fancy us at Leeds. Derby however will be a much different matter.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

These last two games will give the team a massive boost in confidence, which should carry us for at least another game.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Too little too late, but well played for today.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wessy I give credit where it's due and Dougie deserves a lot of plaudits for the way we played last week and today.  :clap: 

BUT we are yet again looking improved because of loan players, he seems incapable of making our own perform to their best and he took far too long to address what everyone else has been able to see all season. For that reason I believe even if we win EVERY game from now till the summer he should go, once the loan players are back with their own clubs we'll be back to square one and he's already proven that he can't manage players in the long term.  Mad 

So far he's been lucky in that Jutkiewicz, Mason and Danns are all doing well just as Dawson, McNaughton and Feeney did but he can't keep relying on that sort of luck. Sooner or later we'll loan players who DON'T perform. As a club we shouldn't be anywhere near the bottom three at this stage of the season but we are because for most of it he's played the wrong tactics, players and formations. I appreciate that he's got off field problems with money BUT his job is to get the best out of what we have and for my money he's failed to do that for far too long. That's why I feel that in the summer we should bring in a new manager and it should be someone who CAN motivate players week in week out.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Agreed 100%

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Next season is our season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]