Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nut Ultras.

+21
Triumph
gloswhite
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
karlypants
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
wanderlust
Sluffy
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 16]

151Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Mar 25 2014, 17:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Too right, im going to shock them , by running at them with a 15 inch dildo and smacking the biggest member right across the cheeks, they'll be in too much shock to do anything, thats when You come in.
 :rofl:

152Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Mar 25 2014, 17:26

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Good Lad.

I've counted the numbers, and we should have a good turnout tonight.

Cuckoo boys are bringing about 300 as well, should be a good night.

153Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Mar 25 2014, 17:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:gun: 
Long live the Ultras!!

154Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Mar 25 2014, 17:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I tried to help bread but bonce was naked trying to hump my leg, i couldnt move.
I resent this slur. We need to take torches this time.

155Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Tue Mar 25 2014, 18:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I tried to help bread but bonce was naked trying to hump my leg, i couldnt move.
I resent this slur. We need to take torches this time.

Head torches will do, good thinking.

156Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Mar 26 2014, 19:26

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Looks like these faggots are all asleep tonight.  :lazy:

157Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Mar 26 2014, 19:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We never sleep Magoo. We are like shadows in the night.

158Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Mar 26 2014, 20:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We take it in turns to stay awake, you never know when the enemy may attack.

159Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Mar 26 2014, 21:21

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:We take it in turns to stay awake, you never know when the gay faggot enemy may attack your arse.
 affraid  affraid

160Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Mar 26 2014, 22:03

I'm not asleep.

I'm sat on the far side of your (frankly shit) wall, watching your every move.

We have received intelligence which suggests your loyalty to the cause is questionable, so I've been tasked with keeping an eye on you on behalf of the Bolton Ultra Massive.

Up the BUM !!!!

161Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Mar 26 2014, 22:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Breadman wrote:
Bolton Ultra Massive.

Up the BUM !!!!

:biggrin: 

162Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Mar 26 2014, 22:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now the Ultras have their own banner! What is the world coming to? If I didn't know any better I would suggest the geezer in the baseball cap looks an awful lot like Magoo.

I'm guessing he volunteered to go on point?

163Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Mar 26 2014, 23:30

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I heard he took Juan, up the arse.

What a hero, he deserves,  a meddle.

164Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Thu Mar 27 2014, 09:14

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:Now the Ultras have their own banner! What is the world coming to? If I didn't know any better I would suggest the geezer in the baseball cap looks an awful lot like Magoo.

That picture is actually me, the police took it shortly before we attacked and stole their camera.

165Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Thu Mar 27 2014, 09:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Now the Ultras have their own banner! What is the world coming to? If I didn't know any better I would suggest the geezer in the baseball cap looks an awful lot like Magoo.

That picture is actually me, the police took it shortly before we attacked and stole their camera.

You need to see what other things are on the camera, we need to tell the Ultras, boss, to wear scarfs around their face.

Or a mask or something  :gun:

166Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Fri Mar 28 2014, 18:08

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Are we going to kick shit out of them pie eaters tomorrow? They don't like us very much!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

167Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Fri Mar 28 2014, 18:10

To be fair to them, their "team bike" looks tasty enough.

Not like ours, with her wonky tits and charred minge......

168Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Fri Mar 28 2014, 18:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:Are we going to kick shit out of them pie eaters tomorrow? They don't like us very much!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ugly set of bastards.

169Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Fri Mar 28 2014, 18:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a bunch of ugly twats, they've all been twatted with the ugly stick, must of been the ICF.

170Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Fri Mar 28 2014, 18:21

What I don't get is, why do they hate us so much?

They were non-league until the mid-seventies, so it's not like there's loads of history between the clubs.

It's as if they suddenly got in the big time and thought "Shit...we haven't got one particular team that we hate like all the other "proper" clubs, so we'd better pick one. Bolton's quite near, they'll do."

I'm genuinely indifferent to Wigan Athlectic and their fans.

They're not even on my radar.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum