Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nut Ultras.

+21
Triumph
gloswhite
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
karlypants
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
wanderlust
Sluffy
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 16]

161Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Mar 26 2014, 22:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Breadman wrote:
Bolton Ultra Massive.

Up the BUM !!!!

:biggrin: 

162Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Mar 26 2014, 22:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now the Ultras have their own banner! What is the world coming to? If I didn't know any better I would suggest the geezer in the baseball cap looks an awful lot like Magoo.

I'm guessing he volunteered to go on point?

163Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Wed Mar 26 2014, 23:30

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I heard he took Juan, up the arse.

What a hero, he deserves,  a meddle.

164Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Thu Mar 27 2014, 09:14

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:Now the Ultras have their own banner! What is the world coming to? If I didn't know any better I would suggest the geezer in the baseball cap looks an awful lot like Magoo.

That picture is actually me, the police took it shortly before we attacked and stole their camera.

165Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Thu Mar 27 2014, 09:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Now the Ultras have their own banner! What is the world coming to? If I didn't know any better I would suggest the geezer in the baseball cap looks an awful lot like Magoo.

That picture is actually me, the police took it shortly before we attacked and stole their camera.

You need to see what other things are on the camera, we need to tell the Ultras, boss, to wear scarfs around their face.

Or a mask or something  :gun:

166Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Fri Mar 28 2014, 18:08

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Are we going to kick shit out of them pie eaters tomorrow? They don't like us very much!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

167Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Fri Mar 28 2014, 18:10

To be fair to them, their "team bike" looks tasty enough.

Not like ours, with her wonky tits and charred minge......

168Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Fri Mar 28 2014, 18:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:Are we going to kick shit out of them pie eaters tomorrow? They don't like us very much!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ugly set of bastards.

169Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Fri Mar 28 2014, 18:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a bunch of ugly twats, they've all been twatted with the ugly stick, must of been the ICF.

170Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Fri Mar 28 2014, 18:21

What I don't get is, why do they hate us so much?

They were non-league until the mid-seventies, so it's not like there's loads of history between the clubs.

It's as if they suddenly got in the big time and thought "Shit...we haven't got one particular team that we hate like all the other "proper" clubs, so we'd better pick one. Bolton's quite near, they'll do."

I'm genuinely indifferent to Wigan Athlectic and their fans.

They're not even on my radar.

171Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Fri Mar 28 2014, 19:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:What I don't get is, why do they hate us so much?

They were non-league until the mid-seventies, so it's not like there's loads of history between the clubs.

It's as if they suddenly got in the big time and thought "Shit...we haven't got one particular team that we hate like all the other "proper" clubs, so we'd better pick one. Bolton's quite near, they'll do."

I'm genuinely indifferent to Wigan Athlectic and their fans.

They're not even on my radar.

I couldn't agree more.

172Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Fri Mar 28 2014, 20:17

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think the rivalry started back in the mid 80's. We played Wigan quite a lot back then and I vaguely remember a Farnworth lad being slashed in the back in Wigan town centre back then.

Wigan hate us and that's it!

173Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Fri Mar 28 2014, 22:05

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Wigan's biggest rivals were Chorley before they took off into the Football League. They now hate us for the same reasons most big rivals hate each other. I suspect that back when they were non-league, they just accepted that they'd never be able to compete with us. Now that they're a better run club, with probably a better future, they've realised they needn't think of themselves as inferior anymore. I think Bolton fans are gradually realising this and hating Wigan more and more by the season. If you look back over history, this is how a lot of rivalries evolved. A lot of them start off as a one way thing, before the previously small and irrelevant one starts doing alright for itself. There's no reason that in say 100 years time, it shouldn't be as fierce as other massive derbies.
To be fair, I hope that's the case. Burnley have Blackburn, Preston have Blackpool. We've just got a number of clubs that we half-heartedly dislike, and United of course.

174Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Fri Mar 28 2014, 22:40

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We had it with Stockport County, they really don't like us.

The funniest one from our perspective is Plymouth Argyle. You ask a Plymouth fan over the age of 30 who they hate the most, and Burnley will likely be mentioned.

Long distance rivalries.  Very Happy 

175Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Fri Mar 28 2014, 22:59

Plymouth Argyle.........?

Seriously?

Is it a Johnsons Paint thing or what?

Or did a raiding party from Harle Syke go down there and abuse their women?

176Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Fri Mar 28 2014, 23:13

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We beat them in the 1994 play off semi finals and sent them down into the bottom tier in a winner takes all last game of the season (I think it was 1999, I can't be bothered checking). I was hit just above the eye by a coin thrown from the Plymouth end whilst we were on the pitch celebrating. It's amazing how much blood pumps out of the head from such a little nick.

Our nutters also went down there a time a two and made a mess of a few pubs and also went into the home ends and kicked off.

I presume they are the reasons for them disliking us.

177Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Fri Mar 28 2014, 23:23

Not really valid reasons for hating a team though is it, really?

Fuckin ell, we sent Newport out of the Football League in the 80's with a 5-0 win at Burnden and they've never recovered but I've never received a death threat from Th Goldie Lookin' Chain....

Just laugh at em.....

Burnley FC are still shit though.........

178Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Fri Mar 28 2014, 23:51

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Not really valid reasons for hating a team though is it, really?

Well that's it, when does validity come in to it when one hates/dislikes another club?

I mean I really dislike Blackburn, Man Utd, Cardiff and Celtic, and my reasons wouldn't seem valid to some other people.

Newport was a horrible place to visit, so you were best well shut of them.

179Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 07:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big Cheese meeting, before the Pie Eaters game, meet at the Great Nat Statue, then  '' Causally '' walk over to Scotts.

when crossing the road stop for no-one, let the cars stop.

:gun:

13.00 hrs.

180Bolton Nut Ultras. - Page 9 Empty Re: Bolton Nut Ultras. Sat Mar 29 2014, 09:58

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

This was the first game I took my daughter to, just a toddler really. Also took her drawing book and crayons., (just in case).
When we scored the first she jumped up and down with the rest of us, and as we went through the game scoring freely, (was it not 6-0?), she got fed up with all the noise. By the time we got to number 6, she just carried on colouring her book, and say 'Yay, in a disinterested voice.  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum