Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Allardyce's Best player - Last 16 - Djorkeaff v Diouf

+6
wanderlust
Vendor
boltonbonce
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
10 posters

Reply to topic

One vote only - who do you want to go through to the next round?

Allardyce's Best player - Last 16 - Djorkeaff v Diouf Vote_lcap94% Allardyce's Best player - Last 16 - Djorkeaff v Diouf Vote_rcap 94% [ 17 ]
 Allardyce's Best player - Last 16 - Djorkeaff v Diouf Vote_lcap6% Allardyce's Best player - Last 16 - Djorkeaff v Diouf Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

And the final match up of the last 16 is between Ranked No1 (25 votes) Youri Djorkeaff against the other of our pre-qualifiers - and the tighest winner in all of the voting todate - El Hadji Diouf who only just squoze past Henrik Pedersen by a mere 2 votes - (12 to 10) in order to reach this stage.

On paper it should be a walk over but will a possible apathetic lack of voting allow Diouf to pull of a major upset?

I doubt it - but only you can say for certain.

If this doesn't wind up 20-0 for Djorkaeff, I'll be amazed.....

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No contest for me. Youri, in his prime would walk into any side. He oozed class without the spittle.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Djorkeaff

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Youri every time. Class player,class bloke.

Vendor

Vendor
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

boltonbonce wrote:Youri every time. Class player,class bloke.
 :agree:

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why even ask the question?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Youri 100%

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Youri obviously, but who voted for Diouf? It's clearly a wind up. Is Natasha back?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Youri, I can still remember the sheer excitement signing a World Cup Winner brought to the fans and the fact he took a pay cut to do it endeared him to many of us from the first. We knew his motive was to play top flight football in order to make the French WC2002 squad but even after that he stayed on and continued to ooze class in every way. I loved Diouf when he was playing with Nic Anelka and I love the fact he (mostly) kept his head down and put his heart into playing the game the right way but Youri was just a different class player.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm a big fan of Dioufy to this day. I voted for @LeSnake6.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum