Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free ticket for Vitesse friendly....

2 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free ticket for Vitesse friendly.... Empty Free ticket for Vitesse friendly.... Fri Jul 11 2014, 22:21

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Having just entered the fun run on the 3rd August I thought i'd post this:

Supporters who enter the Bolton Wanderers Community Trust’s upcoming fun run will receive a free ticket to the first team’s friendly against Vitesse on the same day.

Due to be held as part of the club’s Family Fun Day at Macron Stadium on Sunday 3 August, the one mile run is aimed at bringing all sections of the community together to celebrate all that is good about Bolton.

The race will be started at 11am by first team manager Dougie Freedman in conjunction with the official launch of Macron Stadium, with all runners encouraged to raise funds for their own chosen charities through individual sponsorship.

A small entry fee will be charged and donated to Bolton Wanderers Community Trust, the charity arm of the Club, raising money for one of the Trust’s partners, Bolton Bullets - a local wheelchair football team.

Further details on how register for the Fun Run can be found on the Bolton Wanderers Community Trust website by CLICKING HERE with entry fees priced at £3 for adults, £2 for children under 18 and £7 for a family of two adults and two children.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

It's just as well that I'm not in the UK for this... I probably wouldn't finish the race in time for the game!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum