Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers

+26
Bolton Nuts
CAMPO
okocha
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
Vendor
bryan458
boltonbonce
Sluffy
doffcocker
JAH
Numpty 28723
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
carrs
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
wanderlust
Keegan
Boggersbelief
cairocuz
30 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Empty Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Wed Jul 30 2014, 22:32

cairocuz

cairocuz
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

its the start of the new season and are we up for it? Andrews at Watford on loan and gives it a bit of spice. lets hope its  a good turn out from us fans, and a positive result for the whites. COYWM

2Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Empty Re: Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Wed Jul 30 2014, 22:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Andrews is ineligible. We will beat these, I can feel it

3Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Empty Re: Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Thu Jul 31 2014, 00:11

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

We're going to turn them over in the first of our double over them. Up the Whites!
 :COYW:

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

4Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Empty Re: Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Thu Jul 31 2014, 15:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Potentially tough opening encounter. Absolutely no idea how our team will stack up against Watford. Virtually 2 new teams.

5Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Empty Re: Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Thu Jul 31 2014, 15:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am going for the same score as I put in one of the comps that are running, 2-1 to Watford.

I reckon we will lose our opening game.

6Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Empty Re: Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Thu Jul 31 2014, 16:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I expect us to lose honestly.

7Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Empty Re: Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Thu Jul 31 2014, 16:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I expect us to lose honestly.
Would lying improve our chances of winning?

8Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Empty Re: Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Thu Jul 31 2014, 17:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Based on what?

9Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Empty Re: Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Thu Jul 31 2014, 17:09

Boggersbelief wrote:

Based on what?

His opinion.

Honestly.....

10Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Empty Re: Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Fri Aug 01 2014, 16:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Will we have a new striker by then?

11Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Empty Re: Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Fri Aug 01 2014, 16:32

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Big win for the superwhites - 4-1 and danns with a brace.....you heard it here first.

12Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Empty Re: Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Fri Aug 01 2014, 16:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Will we have a new striker by then?
I f****** hope so, but it would have to be someone top notch if they were getting a game so early (they won't) Dougie would probably think it's only fair they get to meet their teammates first.

Expecting Beckford to start. New boy off the bench at best.

13Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Empty Re: Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Fri Aug 01 2014, 18:04

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

First two names already on the team sheet for Watford, Lonergan and Beckford.

Once the last minute injury list changes are known the Magic Hat will be brought into use. As usual the Hat will be available during the games to select subs and the time for the subs to be used.

14Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Empty Re: Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Sat Aug 02 2014, 16:33

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hopeful of a good start.....3 points would do us a world of good for confidence.  0-2 white men.

Based on Doogie letting them play aggressive.....if not 2-1 Watford.

15Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Empty Watford vs Bolton Wanderers Tue Aug 05 2014, 19:32

Only a few days to go and we can actually find out if we are any better than last season!

I can't see us improving on our first game of last season, Watford are a strong side and with Deeney & Vydra up front they've got one of the best strike partnerships in the division.

If we line up like this I'll be pleased - 

Lonergan

McNaughton Ream Mills Moxey

Spearing Trotter

Feeney Mavies (is he fit?) Hall

Beckford

Plenty of pace and attacking options in that lineup, I'm assuming Wheater won't be fit otherwise I'd have him over Mills. I'm sure plenty will think Trotters a bad choice but I've never liked Spearing/Medo as a pair and didn't know who else to go with. 

What's your lineup/prediction?

16Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Empty Re: Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Tue Aug 05 2014, 20:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My prediction is this:

Lonergan

McNaughton  -  Mills  -  Ream  -  Moxey

Feeney  -  Medo  -  Spearing  -  Danns  -  Lee

Beckford

My preferred team would be

Lonergan

McNaughton  -  Mills  -  Dervite  -  Moxey

Feeney  -  Spearing -  Ream  -  Danns

Beckford - C.Davies

We'll lose 3-1.

17Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Empty Re: Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Tue Aug 05 2014, 20:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would go with Lonergan - Mcnaughton - wheater - ream - moxey - spearing - Danns - CYL - hall - mark davies - Beckford 

2-1 away win

18Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Empty Re: Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Wed Aug 06 2014, 08:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think it will be the same team that started against Vitesse, Mavies doesn't seem to be fit yet and Chungy hasn't had a full pre-season so we will be stuck with Pratley again.

I would prefer to see the three behind Beckford being Feeney and Hall wide and Danns playing behind the striker but that may be a bit too attacking for Dougie!

19Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Empty Re: Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Wed Aug 06 2014, 09:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Strikers won't be signed in time for this game so Dougie will go with Beckford on his own in a 4231 which nobody likes as this squad isn't quick or skilful enough to push further up the pitch and have an impact on the break. 

I reckon a couple of weeks of that before we finally see the new system with 2 strikers Dougie has promised - unless we somehow get decent results in which case Dougie will stick with it.

20Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Empty Re: Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Wed Aug 06 2014, 19:03

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some video clips of past encounters with Watford - The good times included.  Featuring a bit of the Ding Dong Do himself!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum