Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Could you ever abuse your woman?

+7
okocha
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Sluffy
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Could you ever abuse your woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you ever abuse your woman? Wed Aug 20 2014, 20:48

bwfc71 wrote:Natasha,

Prada or Jimmy Choo?

Shit wrong profile - oops! Embarassed

Don't encourage her / it....!

22Could you ever abuse your woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you ever abuse your woman? Wed Aug 20 2014, 20:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

okocha wrote:Sluffy, yesterday in your misogynist post, you were abusing and decrying ALL women as inferior, weak creatures. It didn't sound as if there was much respect involved. Do you voice those opinions of yours at home? If so, how does your partner respond?

In fact I wasn't -

Sluffy wrote:Or to be more accurate a sports misogynist.

Now don't get me wrong I love women just as much as the next man but has anybody else noticed all the womens sporting events taking place recently and can anyone honestly say they were interested in any of them?

However please don't let the facts get in the way of your wumming.

23Could you ever abuse your woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you ever abuse your woman? Wed Aug 20 2014, 23:20

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy: just to set the record straight, here's a fuller transcript of what you actually wrote:

"Women's football - Christ I think I could still play better than them and I'm getting close to my zimmer frame years.

Woman's Netball - I watch a bit of this at the Commonwealth's last week - pathetic.

Women Tennis - some pretty girls sometimes but perving isn't my game and neither is women's tennis - to me, to you, to me to you, unless of course you are one of the Williams brothers.

Women's golf - no thank you.

Women's Road cycling - they are getting all het up because they want parity with men's cycling. Simple ride with the blokes, keep up with them and get equal pay, otherwise nobody wants to watch you, let alone pay you!

Women's Boxing - I've seen more strength in a six times used tea bag! I don't think it is right, or more to the point natural, women hitting other women."

Well, if that's not an attempt to belittle, abuse and sneer at females, I don't know what is!

Quite apart from the clear prejudice, what you say is patently untrue. Female sportsstars attract large audiences and would wipe the floor with you in any of the sports you mention.

It is precisely this neanderthal attitude that is the mindset of too many men, leading to the grotesque number of complaints you quote and to the government's attempts to do something about it.  It is borne of some twisted superiority complex that fails to view women as equal, and is often the precursor to worse abuse. Men can often fail to see what they are guilty of.

Sluffy, I am absolutely NOT a wum,  and I'm not trying to shame you but I do believe in equality, and am simply hoping that you will see what is wrong with attitudes like this.

Remember Andy Gray and Richard Keyes getting the sack from Sky? You simply  can't say the sort of things they did in this modern era.  Is it any different from any other form of discrimination for which there are already legal penalties? 

24Could you ever abuse your woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you ever abuse your woman? Wed Aug 20 2014, 23:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Poor attempt of trolling from what I very much suspected for some time is a fake account.

I'm not a misogynist, never have been.

The thread was on woman's sports and asks the question 'does anybody actually bother watching them'?

But you knew that anyway.

25Could you ever abuse your woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you ever abuse your woman? Wed Aug 20 2014, 23:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This latest Domestic Abuse legislation that has been introduced is another crock of shit conveniently designed to curry female votes before the next election.

26Could you ever abuse your woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you ever abuse your woman? Thu Aug 21 2014, 10:31

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The very fact that your headline was "Am I a misogynist?" is clear evidence that you knew your views were belittling, sneering and humiliating towards women and their endeavours at sports. I'm sure you can't mean much of what you say.

Or would you continue to call the likes of Jessica Ennis or Hannah Cockcroft "pathetic" for example? 

As I say, I'm really not trying to cause you upset (so there's no need to resort to calling me a wum or a troll) but I do think we all need to leave behind now medieval attitudes towards equality on race, colour, gender, disability, creed etc when we have come so far as a society.

27Could you ever abuse your woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you ever abuse your woman? Thu Aug 21 2014, 10:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

You don't know me mate, you've never met me, you have no idea what my personal views are.

The title of the article was to attract attention in a humorous way, it was not a personal statement of what I believed.

But again you know all that too.

Your cards been clearly marked as a wum.

Nothing wrong in that except most sensible people won't take anything you say seriously anymore.

And I'm one of them!

28Could you ever abuse your woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you ever abuse your woman? Thu Aug 21 2014, 11:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Interesting stuff surrounded yesterday's radio debate.
Social Services were accused of being institutionally sexist and the "evidence" presented had some validity, especially in terms of attitudes towards cases of the abuse of males by their female partners.
There were also calls for further legislation relating to "exerting psychological control" over another person (there was a specific phrase used which I can't recall) Very interesting concept especially in terms of how that could be proven in court.

29Could you ever abuse your woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you ever abuse your woman? Thu Aug 21 2014, 11:21

It's not what you can prove in court, it's what you can get a jury to believe.

I'm not saying this is right, but let's imagine you have a woman who wants rid of her husband for whatever reason, perhaps he won't buy her a new handbag or a pair of shoes.

She goes to the Plod and starts playing the "exerting psychological control" card, makes up a load of bollocks about what a bastard he's always been, despite there not being a mark on her and her medical records not showing any history of violence and before you know it, he's been hauled in and is facing a charge.

Stick her on the stand and if she's a good enough actress, she can convince the jury that she's telling the truth, despite a complete lack of physical evidence.

And he winds up doing a stretch in Strangeways.......

It's potentially very dangerous.

30Could you ever abuse your woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you ever abuse your woman? Thu Aug 21 2014, 11:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Should mods be abusing members? Okocha doesn't sound like a WUM to me.

31Could you ever abuse your woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you ever abuse your woman? Thu Aug 21 2014, 11:53

Natasha Whittam wrote:Should mods be abusing members? Okocha doesn't sound like a WUM to me.

Well, he wouldn't, would he......?

32Could you ever abuse your woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you ever abuse your woman? Mon Aug 25 2014, 05:23

Rancid Robert

Rancid Robert
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Definately my woman would not entertain sexual activities unless she gets a smack in the chops first,it's what she gets off on and she would get it elsewhere if she did not get it at home.Its a major part of our foreplay. We swear at each other and fight like crazy during sex but we always end up snuggled up after.

33Could you ever abuse your woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you ever abuse your woman? Mon Aug 25 2014, 20:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rancid Robert wrote:Definately my woman would not entertain sexual activities unless she gets a smack in the chops first,it's what she gets off on and she would get it elsewhere if she did not get it at home.Its a major part of our foreplay. We swear at each other and fight like crazy during sex but we always end up snuggled up after.

Do you wear the brown paper bag over your head during foreplay?

It all sounds very exciting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum