Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We've got two options, otherwise we will be relegated.

+4
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
scottjames30
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Option 1, is call an emergency meeting and end Freedmans contract ASAP! pay a bit extra to get a better candidate to move us up the table, Speculate to Accumulate.

Option 2, is the owner Mr Eddie, has to put his hand into his own personal pocket and spend 5 million on this team, because playing the way Freedman plays, the players don't suit his style, proven time and time again.

I'd prefer option one, but if Gartside just keeps sitting there doing nothing its going to get worse, if none of the above happens prepare for a relegation battle.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Or we could just play better and stop throwing games away.
Radical suggestion I know, but one worth considering.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Or we could just play better and stop throwing games away.
Radical suggestion I know, but one worth considering.

I agree, but how long do we have to wait?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lusty there's no real sign that anything this season is going to be different to last. Come January we will have to cross our fingers and pray that some loanees come in and get us out of the mess Dougie will create AGAIN. And given that we're now seeing potential young loanees jump ship and go elsewhere before they even arrive (Jordan Ibe) I'd have to say the prospects are bleaker than last season. 

Playing better and not throwing points away would of course be ideal but there's no sign that DF has any idea how to get them to do it.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Lusty there's no real sign that anything this season is going to be different to last. Come January we will have to cross our fingers and pray that some loanees come in and get us out of the mess Dougie will create AGAIN. And given that we're now seeing potential young loanees jump ship and go elsewhere before they even arrive (Jordan Ibe) I'd have to say the prospects are bleaker than last season. 

Playing better and not throwing points away would of course be ideal but there's no sign that DF has any idea how to get them to do it.

Sure but there's no money to spend so we won't be getting any new players therefore the ONLY option is to play better and stop throwing games away.

On top of that there's no money to pay Dougie off and even if there was, there's no evidence that another manager would take the job - even if we had the money to pay a new manager.

So we're stuck with these players and this manager like it or not.

And if it turns out that the club suddenly find some money to change managers I'll be wanting to know why that money wasn't available to Dougie to bring in the strikers we obviously need.

Don't think it will happen though so I reckon we might as well get behind the team and manager.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

On top of that there's no money to pay Dougie off

There's always money to get rid of managers, especially ones in the last year of their contract.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

This must be a first! A football club held to random by a manager! A company unable to afford to sack an employee! Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can see us bringing in several rounds of loan players and finishing mid table.

The only problem is, that gets everybody back on Freedman's side, he gets a new contract and we're back to square one.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I can see us bringing in several rounds of loan players and finishing mid table.

I can't. I see defeat at Leeds (another crisis club) and the clown being shown the door.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:A football club held to random by a manager!
Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds?
Yes

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

fans bemoaning the prospect of winning games. 

Heard it all now.

Dare i say Leeds fans wouldn't do this. 

queen

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

On top of that there's no money to pay Dougie off

There's always money to get rid of managers, especially ones in the last year of their contract.

Do they keep it hidden in a tin on the top shelf in the canteen in case the manager is tempted to do something stupid with it like buy better players?

Rancid Robert

Rancid Robert
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

He is useless but not as crap as the new Dr Who.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum