Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relegated.

+8
FullofSprite
terenceanne
Sluffy
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Relegated. Empty Relegated. Tue Dec 01 2015, 07:57

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think its a safe bet to say we are going down, can't take all three points of Brentford at home in a save your arse match.

We need to prepare for division 1 imo, get the wage bill cut again.

We might as well go into administration and get deducted 12 points, it won't make a blind bit of differance to the final outcome.

2Relegated. Empty Re: Relegated. Tue Dec 01 2015, 08:43

We've cut the wage bill to zero and I still don't see how administration is a possibility if all the money is owed to Eddie Davies. He may as well just give the club away.

3Relegated. Empty Re: Relegated. Tue Dec 01 2015, 08:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's not a chance we will go down imo

4Relegated. Empty Re: Relegated. Tue Dec 01 2015, 10:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:There's not a chance we will go down imo
Why do you think that Boggers?

Still wondering if you have some inside info to put our minds at rest...

5Relegated. Empty Re: Relegated. Tue Dec 01 2015, 10:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Players weren't paid due to the change of hands of ownership which is 99% complete.

Don't let breadman and sluffy panic you

6Relegated. Empty Re: Relegated. Tue Dec 01 2015, 11:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We're going down because we're shit. Shit players and equally shit manager who signed them.

Change the manager and we still have a sniff.

7Relegated. Empty Re: Relegated. Tue Dec 01 2015, 11:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Players weren't paid due to the change of hands of ownership which is 99% complete.

Has this been confirmed by a reliable source Boggers? 

Do you know who the buyers are?

8Relegated. Empty Re: Relegated. Tue Dec 01 2015, 12:01

Barb Dwyer wrote:We've cut the wage bill to zero and I still don't see how administration is a possibility if all the money is owed to Eddie Davies. He may as well just give the club away.

It's not all owed to him though, is it?

We owe Barclays and that loan company for starters.

Either of them could call the Administrators in if we default on payments.

And the fact that we're at the point where we can no longer pay the players suggests to me that we're rapidly approaching that point, if we're not there already.

9Relegated. Empty Re: Relegated. Tue Dec 01 2015, 12:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:We've cut the wage bill to zero and I still don't see how administration is a possibility if all the money is owed to Eddie Davies. He may as well just give the club away.

It's not all owed to him though, is it?

We owe Barclays and that loan company for starters.

Either of them could call the Administrators in if we default on payments.

And the fact that we're at the point where we can no longer pay the players suggests to me that we rapidly approaching that point, if we're not there already.

Did you go as the grim reaper on Halloween?

10Relegated. Empty Re: Relegated. Tue Dec 01 2015, 12:05

You'd think Warburtons would step in and pay the players wages, although they have just spent a lot of money on some other Muppets.

11Relegated. Empty Re: Relegated. Tue Dec 01 2015, 12:25

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:We're going down because we're shit. Shit players and equally shit manager who signed them.

Change the manager and we still have a sniff.

The thing is I can honestly imagine a new manager - shit or otherwise - coming in and keeping us up.

Because we seem to be a bit like Sunderland. For whatever reason, Bolton players only tend to play well under relatively new managers. Just look at Pratley who was great for a bit when Freedman came in before going back to being abominable, and seems to be following a similar pattern under Lennon.

Do you really want to go through all this bollocks again with another manager?

12Relegated. Empty Re: Relegated. Tue Dec 01 2015, 12:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Barb Dwyer wrote:You'd think Warburtons would step in and pay the players wages, although they have just spent a lot of money on some other Muppets.

This is a very key point to me as I've pointed out before.

The Warburtons, as directors of the club MUST be in the select few people who actually KNOW the true financial position behind the business.

If they were confident the club was sound and they would get their money back (and more) they would invest in it.

The fact that they aren't speaks volumes to me.

As for the wage bill which you mentioned in your earlier post, I believe it is still somewhere in the region of £16 million per year and that is the main reason why the business is still trading at a loss of around £1 million per month.

13Relegated. Empty Re: Relegated. Tue Dec 01 2015, 13:24

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We have all the looks of a relegation side...... I had us at 19th, 20th before the season started but it's worse than I thought.
And make no mistake whose fault all this is....Big Eddie, Phil and the board. This has been a slow decline and mis-managment for 10 years. We need an influx of money and 4 or 5 new players IMO just to stay up and that's a long shot.

14Relegated. Empty Re: Relegated. Tue Dec 01 2015, 13:41

Boggersbelief wrote:

Still waiting for answers to the questions that Lusty's been asking you for two days now, Boggers.

You're not normally this reticent when it comes to proving that you know far more about what's going on than the rest of us.

Surely you're not just making it all up, are you......?

Heaven forfend.

15Relegated. Empty Re: Relegated. Tue Dec 01 2015, 14:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Still waiting for answers to the questions that Lusty's been asking you for two days now, Boggers.

You're not normally this reticent when it comes to proving that you know far more about what's going on than the rest of us.

Surely you're not just making it all up, are you......?

Heaven forfend.
TBF if Boggers was aware of what's really happening (as the confidence of his assertions suggests) it may be breaching confidence to share.

So may I suggest the following:
Boggers if you genuinely know what's going on, just make a statement to the effect of

"I know what's going on, but can't tell you the details. Let's just say (there's no need to worry as it's going to be very good news/we are totally f***** )*"

* insert as appropriate

16Relegated. Empty Re: Relegated. Tue Dec 01 2015, 14:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

The thing is I can honestly imagine a new manager - shit or otherwise - coming in and keeping us up.

Plenty of shit teams do okay simply because they have spirit and a never-say-die-attitude.

The first 45 minutes last night were as pitiful as I've ever seen, they just didn't give a shit.

Lennon has his hands tied, but the players he's brought in have been worse than the ones Freedman brought in - quite an achievement.

He needs to go.

17Relegated. Empty Re: Relegated. Tue Dec 01 2015, 18:48

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Lennon has his hands tied, but the players he's brought in have been worse than the ones Freedman brought in - quite an achievement.

Yes but the ones Freedman brought in were worse than the ones Coyle brought in, and the ones Coyle brought in were worse than the ones Megson brought in.

According to you anyway.

And to be fair the budget gets smaller every time we ship a manager out.

18Relegated. Empty Re: Relegated. Tue Dec 01 2015, 21:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

Yes but the ones Freedman brought in were worse than the ones Coyle brought in, and the ones Coyle brought in were worse than the ones Megson brought in.

According to you anyway.

Exactly. One shit manager after another. Here's a thought, lets get someone in who is used to working on a small budget.

Not rocket science is it.

19Relegated. Empty Re: Relegated. Tue Dec 01 2015, 21:38

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Kevin Davies has just said that "if we don't get a buyer by the end of the week then we go into Administration"

That's 12 point deduction so, yes we're relegated

20Relegated. Empty Re: Relegated. Tue Dec 01 2015, 21:40

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

FullofSprite wrote:Kevin Davies has just said that "if we don't get a buyer by the end of the week then we go into Administration"

That's 12 point deduction so, yes we're relegated

I'm not sure how he has access to that kind of information. He's probably pissed off because he has been told there will be no testimonial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum