Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BWFC 0-0 Sheffield Weds

+26
observer
bryan458
doffcocker
rammywhite
Barryjw
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
Numpty 28723
Soul Kitchen
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Jack Russell
NickFazer
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Norpig
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
White84
luckyPeterpiper
terenceanne
scottjames30
Bolton Nuts
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61BWFC 0-0 Sheffield Weds - Page 4 Empty Re: BWFC 0-0 Sheffield Weds Sun Sep 14 2014, 00:14

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

How can you describe what was witnessed this afternoon. Awful,just really shockingly awful.How the fuck did we get out of that game with a point.Wednesday absolutely murdered us and the deluded Scottish idiot is hard faced enough to claim we defended well and deserved a point.
Does he genuinely believe the sh1te he spouts or is he just taking the piss. He was also quoted as saying something like "although we didn't play that well I always felt there was a clean sheet in there somewhere." I laughed at that,you've got to haven't you.
He's fucking bobbins and he's got to go,he really has.

62BWFC 0-0 Sheffield Weds - Page 4 Empty Re: BWFC 0-0 Sheffield Weds Sun Sep 14 2014, 00:16

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Where are all Dougie's happy clappers tonight.

63BWFC 0-0 Sheffield Weds - Page 4 Empty Re: BWFC 0-0 Sheffield Weds Sun Sep 14 2014, 01:07

Just heard Steve Claridge comment on the fact that Norwich had 25 shots against Cardiff, saying that it showed their dominance and made for an entertaining game.

Fuck me, Steve.....come to Bolton - we let the opposition do that every week, it's normal.

64BWFC 0-0 Sheffield Weds - Page 4 Empty Re: BWFC 0-0 Sheffield Weds Sun Sep 14 2014, 10:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is racist but it won't be removed.

Tigermin I mean can't quote on my phone.

65BWFC 0-0 Sheffield Weds - Page 4 Empty Re: BWFC 0-0 Sheffield Weds Sun Sep 14 2014, 17:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:The thing that was most obvious today was the lack of heart within the team. I'd go as far as saying many of the players were going through the motions, there really was very little effort.
I think it was the 2nd September when I realised we had to make do with these players. OK Garvan has arrived but it's just tinkering around the edges - we know the quality of player we can now afford. Thing is, a gutless performance - if that;s what it really was - is directly contradictory to Dougie's stated position i.e. he now has players "who won't lie down". 
And that's our best hope.

66BWFC 0-0 Sheffield Weds - Page 4 Empty Re: BWFC 0-0 Sheffield Weds Sun Sep 14 2014, 17:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

they may have well of been lying down, perhaps they could pass it better if they were closer to the pitch and being on all fours or their arses. It's worth a try, nothing else seems to work.

67BWFC 0-0 Sheffield Weds - Page 4 Empty Re: BWFC 0-0 Sheffield Weds Sun Sep 14 2014, 20:30

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

To be fair, I saw some effort defensively - players diving in to block shots, for example. Just from the highlights, mind you. If those were the highlights, I'm glad I didn't see the game!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

68BWFC 0-0 Sheffield Weds - Page 4 Empty Re: BWFC 0-0 Sheffield Weds Sun Sep 14 2014, 20:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Trust me Keegan if you had come over specially to see us play and it was that game it would have put you off for life!

69BWFC 0-0 Sheffield Weds - Page 4 Empty Re: BWFC 0-0 Sheffield Weds Mon Sep 15 2014, 11:06

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Apart from one save by Lonergan the only thing worth clapping all afternoon was Ricardo Gardner stepping on to the pitch at half time - he could do a better job than Moxey even now.

Parading Ricky was probably Fibber Phil's idea of a sick joke - just like painting those 'legends' murals to remind everyone that we used to be good.

It was a cruel blow seeing a fans favourite like that after watching the no-marks we're stuck with at the moment prancing around like the dads team on school sports day - two shots all game from the home side, I ask you!

On another note, has any club employed a disabled manager yet? With Max & Paddy on the way there's only one guy for the job.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With Jerry St. Clair in the Phil Brown role - it's the future.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum