Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whites fan BANNED for racially abusing Dougie/Chungy

+4
White84
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

'Police constable Rob Smith, from GMP’s Force Events Section, said: “Philip Ward and people of his ilk – whose bigot mind-sets are out of place and touch with decent members of our society – have no place and are not welcome in any walk of modern life, including sporting events.'

Spot on. Take note White84.

Sorry, but this is dangerous bollocks.

When did "Scottish" become a race?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

During the match on February 11, which the Whites lost by a goal to nil, Ward was seen by a steward, who was operating as a plain clothes spotter, to shout racist abuse at two players in relation to their ethncity and to direct abuse at manager Dougie Freedman in relation to his Scottish nationality.

BWFC employing stewards as plain clothes spotters? Whatever next? Surely that is the job of the police?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm more disturbed by the links on the right that suggest mouse droppings in a local kebab house and a mug pulled from the shelves of Poundland are more read than Bolton's first victory of the season.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You really couldn't make this up! I have copied and pasted below, the comments alleged to have been made by PC Rob Smith.

Police constable Rob Smith, from GMP’s Force Events Section, said: “Philip Ward and people of his ilk – whose bigot mind-sets are out of place and touch with decent members of our society – have no place and are not welcome in any walk of modern life, including sporting events.

“The type of vile nonsense spouted by Taylor is offensive to most but is especially unpalatable to those parents who were nearby with their young children.

“To vehemently target the manager and players of a team you are supposed to be supporting is also indicative of the intolerable person he is.

“We want to work with clubs and the FA and other organisations to stamp out such behaviour and would encourage anyone who experiences or hears anyone committing these types of offences to report it to police.”

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Take note 84 yes cos half our side is full of Islamic Fundamentalists.
I seen Mark Davies,Adam Bogdan and Liam Feeney going to the Mosque in Astley Bridge with their prayer mats.
That's all fine and dandy if they wanted to as long as they didn't want to behead someone.
Can someone tell me what's the difference between a Sunni Moslem and a Shia Moslem?
Is it like Catholic and Protestant? Ignorance is bliss.All seem to be Murdering Scum in my opinion.
However as Islam is the Religon of peace WTF is going on.

To 1874 and his Moslem brothers,warning Stealth Bombers coming to an area near you.

I doubt Allah will be able to beat a 30 country coalition.Still your going to Paradise where a 100 Virgins will be waiting for you.Use sparingly as they have to last for eternity.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have it on good authority that Pc Rob Smith is also Robtime. This lady alleges he piunched her in the face and broke her nose!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mind how you go in a public place when the Robster is on the case!

White84 wrote:Take note 84 yes cos half our side is full of Islamic Fundamentalists.
I seen Mark Davies,Adam Bogdan and Liam Feeney going to the Mosque in Astley Bridge with their prayer mats.
That's all fine and dandy if they wanted to as long as they didn't want to behead someone.
Can someone tell me what's the difference between a Sunni Moslem and a Shia Moslem?
Is it like Catholic and Protestant? Ignorance is bliss.All seem to be Murdering Scum in my opinion.
However as Islam is the Religon of peace WTF is going on.

To 1874 and his Moslem brothers,warning Stealth Bombers coming to an area near you.

I doubt Allah will be able to beat a 30 country coalition.Still your going to Paradise where a 100 Virgins will be waiting for you.Use sparingly as they have to last for eternity.

So in your book anybody who isn't a racist is a 'moslem'?

I have no time for Islam (or any organised religion) but do we really need this "debate" being perpetuated across half a dozen threads?

It's boring.....

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Can you imagine how many banning orders would have been given out in the Burnden Paddock,Lever End in the 70's and 80's and the Manny Road.RT.

How times have changed.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is a time and a place for everything but I guess times have changed. I sit in the WSL and I don't like swearing because it is after all a family stand. The ESL is probably more lively alhough this season there are a lot less fans in the ESL.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember an old lady in the paddock at Burnden screaming 'get back on the jam jar' at a black Bradford player; I think it was Ces Podd.
How times have changed. 
Hopefully.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to feel sorry for Danny Shittu.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If it got nasty he could always hit the fan. Very Happy

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:If it got nasty he could always hit the fan. Very Happy

Laughing

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thank God that's out of the game my pal who is black used to come to some of the matches and when any black player comments were shouted I'd apologise and look to knock the fool out.
My point about the Lever End was the fighting ,swearing,if there were no away fans they'd start a fake fight then steam the old bill.
Chants of" kill 77 kill the bill" would ring out.Then as they'd walk round the Luarel and hardy tune would be sung"1 de de de dud de der der dud der dudda der dudda der" it was your gonna get your fucking heads kicked in,and the Oldham sing I don't know why cos after the match your gonna die.
Hostile Violent and that was with 7-000 fans on Crazy.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:During the match on February 11, which the Whites lost by a goal to nil, Ward was seen by a steward, who was operating as a plain clothes spotter, to shout racist abuse at two players in relation to their ethncity and to direct abuse at manager Dougie Freedman in relation to his Scottish nationality.

BWFC employing stewards as plain clothes spotters? Whatever next? Surely that is the job of the police?

surely they should be named the Gartsapo, Fat Phil is watching us all!

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Pathetic. 

Free speach is allowed in this country, provided everyone agrees with what you say, if somebody disagrees your basically fucked. 

Plain clothes spotters employed by the club to 'make sure' we are happy with the current setup - on pain of a banning order. Wankers.  

I was singing a song about Lee eating Labradors, along with about 500 others, im sure you have heard it. it is sang to lee as a term of endearment, im sure he is not offended by it. if he is, he shouldn't be so sensitive. didn't see the gartstapo (like it) steam in on that lot - they would have got twatted and rightly so. 

From what ive heard, the guy shouted something about freedman being a Scottish prick and questioning his management skills, freedman is a prick and he is Scottish - that's a fact. The fans are now obviously not allowed an opinion unless the club approve of it. 

Be careful, the thought police are watching.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum