Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whites fan BANNED for racially abusing Dougie/Chungy

+4
White84
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not really "thought police" if you're shouting it.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Not really "thought police" if you're shouting it.
This is true. 

Thanks for pointing that out you Scottish wanker. 

I shouted that by the way, while I was typing it. just for you.  Laughing

Last edited by Reebok_Rebel on Thu Sep 18 2014, 11:04; edited 1 time in total

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:Mind how you go in a public place when the Robster is on the case!

How do you know this is the same guy?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I was singing a song about Lee eating Labradors, it is sang to lee as a term of endearment

Rebel, do you think before you type?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Funny that if you type in 'GMP PC Rob Smith' in to Google, not much comes up - at the bottom of the page you get the disclaimer that a request for information to be removed, under the new EU legislation has been made and searches have been omitted under this. 

I believe their should be a website were corrupt wanker coppers get exposed and held to account by the public.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:I was singing a song about Lee eating Labradors, it is sang to lee as a term of endearment

Rebel, do you think before you type?
Yes, I am truthful though. I dont lie or change what I think to appease the PC brigade.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Yes, I am truthful though. I dont lie or change what I think to appease the PC brigade.

So you think eating Labradors is decent behaviour?

Please take this post as official confirmation that I am declining your dinner date sent through pm yesterday.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

So you think eating Labradors is decent behaviour?

Please take this post as official confirmation that I am declining your dinner date sent through pm yesterday.
Are you sure? I went and picked up a bottle of Hock and a giant microwave spaghetti carbonara from Tesco this morning.   

If they want to eat dogs, then fine, I have no issue with it. we breed dogs as Pets, they breed them as food. we see Rats as vermin - in Gambia they are actually bred for food. Muslims hate Pigs, non-Muslims love them. Canadians eat horse. They are all animals and meat at the end of the day. 

When I visited Korea, I went to a Korean style Tapas bar and among other foods, I sampled Sweet and Sour Greyhound, Poodle Kebab and Jack Russel casserole - it was alright.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Mind how you go in a public place when the Robster is on the case!

How do you know this is the same guy?

Because the woman in this clip is the same woman who was twatted in the other clip.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Funny that if you type in 'GMP PC Rob Smith' in to Google, not much comes up - at the bottom of the page you get the disclaimer that a request for information to be removed, under the new EU legislation has been made and searches have been omitted under this. 

I believe their should be a website were corrupt wanker coppers get exposed and held to account by the public.

Read the comments on Youtube made by Robtime and it is pretty obvious. Some of the other clips have been removed possibly for legal reasons?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Funny that if you type in 'GMP PC Rob Smith' in to Google, not much comes up - at the bottom of the page you get the disclaimer that a request for information to be removed, under the new EU legislation has been made and searches have been omitted under this. 

Read the comments on Youtube made by Robtime and it is pretty obvious. Some of the other clips have been removed possibly for legal reasons?
Hmmm. I dunno what to make of that. even if she did grab his cock, she was allowed to hit her once to get him off him, looking at that vid makes me think she got completely twatted. people shouldn't be coppers if they are unable to compose themselves. 

Going off on a slight tangent, I have a mate who is a copper and he has told me several of them he knows personally are corrupt - he's obviously not named and shamed anyone and was a little pissed at the time, we got in to a heated discussion and he told me this in confidence. 

He knows about several coppers who look at law enforcement not as upholding the rights of the public and protecting the citizens of the UK from crime, but as an 'us and them' scenario. they see the fact that they are coppers as something they can use against the general population to either make their own lives better or for a 'bit of a laugh'. He has told me that certain coppers tip of drug dealers about potential busts in return for a little backhander, coppers that have confiscated drugs from people on the streets, not reported the crime and sold the drugs back to the dealers to be re-sold on the streets again. One story that sticks in my mind was a stash of several air rifles taken from a house that was raided for some reason (not sure why) but they were good ones, some coppers managed to get hold of them and sold them to a shop in Manchester. I've also been told what happens to illegal fags and booze that gets seized sometimes - Nice little earner for the coppers. 

Apparently, a running joke among officers of the TAG (Tactical Aid Group) is how many football fans they have abused (both verbally and physically) on match days.  

I have no reason to believe this does not happen and that the guy was bullshitting, hes a pretty straight up guy who I know very well. in truth, he has turned a blind eye to me possessing class A drugs in my younger days. 

I know its rare and 99.9 percent of coppers are totally in it for the right reasons, but with some, the power goes to their heads and they start to abuse the rights the crown has given them for their own ends. either that happens or they join the police with the sole intention of abusing their powers for their own ends from the start. In all walks of life there are thugs and undesirables, the police will have them too.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote: 

I know its rare and 99.9 percent of coppers are totally in it for the right reasons, but with some, the power goes to their heads and they start to abuse the rights the crown has given them for their own ends. either that happens or they join the police with the sole intention of abusing their powers for their own ends from the start. In all walks of life there are thugs and undesirables, the police will have them too.

This.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:If it got nasty he could always hit the fan. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum: