Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 3-1 Brentford

+20
bryan458
doffcocker
observer
Keegan
Sluffy
Barryjw
ege66
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Numpty 28723
Jack Russell
terenceanne
boltonbonce
karlypants
wanderlust
Norpig
gloswhite
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Bolton 3-1 Brentford  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Brentford Sat Oct 25 2014, 18:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't see what anyone who went to the game has to moan about - the second half was top notch entertainment, two teams both playing to win. It's called entertainment, the sole reason football was invented.

True, we lack quality all over the pitch but a bit of effort can reap results, as it did today. Can't be arsed with any negatives today, I go to football games to be entertained and see some passion on the pitch. I got both today.

Fuck off Dougie you disgrace to the game of football.
Agree with you Nat, Freedman is a disgrace to football.

42Bolton 3-1 Brentford  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Brentford Sat Oct 25 2014, 18:47

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't see what anyone who went to the game has to moan about - the second half was top notch entertainment, two teams both playing to win. It's called entertainment, the sole reason football was invented.

True, we lack quality all over the pitch but a bit of effort can reap results, as it did today. Can't be arsed with any negatives today, I go to football games to be entertained and see some passion on the pitch. I got both today.

Bloody hell i agree with every word

43Bolton 3-1 Brentford  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Brentford Sat Oct 25 2014, 18:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I spent an hour trying to access Bolton Nuts for the chatbox and had to settle for Final Score on the BBC due to Devon Telecom, I blame Magoo!

Great to see another win under the Irishman!  cheers

:COYW:
I have one question though - Dougie what the fuck were you doing when you were in charge?!

Last edited by karlypants on Sat Oct 25 2014, 18:50; edited 2 times in total

44Bolton 3-1 Brentford  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Brentford Sat Oct 25 2014, 18:49

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

A week or so I gave Beckford the benefit of the doubt and said with a bit of confidence the goals will come as he's been coached by a shitbag for a couple of years. I take it back. I was horribly wrong. He is also a shitbag and will never be good enough by the looks of it. He is truly useless. As for the rest of the team we played well today it was a good entertaining game. Yes we look a little frail at the back but we also look good going forward. Chalk and cheese from the dougie days. What the hell was he doing all this time? Bad manager doesn't even begin to describe how totally inept that guy was at his job. Overall I couldn't be happier

45Bolton 3-1 Brentford  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Brentford Sat Oct 25 2014, 19:01

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Fuck off Dougie you disgrace to the game of football.
No arguments here!!!!!!

46Bolton 3-1 Brentford  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Brentford Sat Oct 25 2014, 19:01

I was wondering how you were going to handle the obvious and very necessary reinvention of your self in the face of all this positivity, Nat.

Very subtly done, love.

Well played - you're still The Boss on here.

:clap:

47Bolton 3-1 Brentford  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Brentford Sat Oct 25 2014, 19:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

48Bolton 3-1 Brentford  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Brentford Sat Oct 25 2014, 19:32

He's even got proper boots on - they're black!

What a guy!

49Bolton 3-1 Brentford  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Brentford Sat Oct 25 2014, 20:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have to say that i am chuffed to bits with this signing, i was one just like Biggie who didn't want Freedman from the start.

It's great to finally get a manager who gives a shite

50Bolton 3-1 Brentford  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Brentford Sat Oct 25 2014, 20:23

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:I have to say that i am chuffed to bits with this signing, i was one just like Biggie who didn't want Freedman from the start.

It's great to finally get a manager who gives a shite
Spot on Karly - Just like BSA... he won't accept gutless performances.  Look where BSA is now... 4th place in the EPL.  Lennon is taking an underachieving group and for whatever the reason, getting them to play to win.  Perhaps it is the underlying hatred for Dougie... perhaps it is Lennon's winning attitude, but so far so good.  We would not be mired in relegation territory had PG made the switch earlier. Lastly, this is putting Nat to work... Behind the Lines should be back tonight or tomorrow.  Sorry Nat... the job is yours and Lennon will hopefully keep you busy!

51Bolton 3-1 Brentford  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Brentford Sat Oct 25 2014, 20:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its nice to see that he enjoys a win like us fans.

52Bolton 3-1 Brentford  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Brentford Sat Oct 25 2014, 21:12

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Much,  much , much better. Looked like a proper team at times and a bit of atmosphere for a change.

53Bolton 3-1 Brentford  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Brentford Sun Oct 26 2014, 11:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lennon is a great motivator and that's just what was needed after 2 years of selling our "best" players and botching a demotivated relegated team together with the survivors and loanees. If Lennon can get enough out of this lot to put up sufficient fight to pull us out of the bottom three by the end of the season we'll have dodged a bullet and hopefully turned the corner. The fans are getting behind the team again - at least we can see the players are giving it their best shot - and i don't think Lennon could have done much more in the short time he's had the reins. Let it continue on Friday...please.

54Bolton 3-1 Brentford  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Brentford Sun Oct 26 2014, 12:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The cringey music every time we score has got to go.

55Bolton 3-1 Brentford  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Brentford Sun Oct 26 2014, 14:30

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Need to get this defence sorted Ream and Mills were fucking awful again!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum