Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Open letter to Scott

+13
Copper Dragon
xmiles
Bwfc1958
NickFazer
Boggersbelief
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

31Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 20:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To be fair if we allow Scott back then we should also allow AD and BDP back as well.

32Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 20:45

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And a Lidl mince pie?

33Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 20:46

Let em all back. It will be a riot for a few weeks. Keep it interesting over xmas Smile

34Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 20:46

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Had BDP been banned again?

35Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 20:49

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

y2johnny wrote:Let em all back. It will be a riot for a few weeks. Keep it interesting over xmas Smile
:agree: :party:

36Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 20:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Groundhog Day.

37Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 20:54

Everyday is bonce. If it's not talking about scott, ad, ba.........its Bruce Forsyth.

(Only kidding. Honestly thought you'd gone off him you've not mentioned him much )

38Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 20:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well if they were to come back it would have to be on the proviso that they behave themselves and cut out all the personal abuse, especially the stuff directed at Breadman.
Can the Mods not run a poll and put it to the vote? That way the regular posters get the chance to have their say?

39Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 20:57

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Any chance we can ban Brucie? Laughing Laughing Laughing

40Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 20:59

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's not an open letter now as you've to log in to see this board. Very Happy

41Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:02

I think we should have a poll on whether we have a poll

42Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Everyday is bonce. If it's not talking about scott, ad, ba.........its Bruce Forsyth.

(Only kidding. Honestly thought you'd gone off him you've not mentioned him much )
We had a bit of a tiff. As a result the restraining order is back in place. Shocked
And no,you can't ban Brucie. 
Bastards. Very Happy

43Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Balls to em. Everyone on this site is boring apparently. Have fun on the graveyard that is burnden aces you pair of tugboats.

44Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:08

At least you are straight to the point boggers Smile

45Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:15

Boggers is spot on.

(Unlike on the transfer thread Very Happy )

Fuck the pair of 'em.

If they come back, we'll never hear the end of it and before long, it'll all kick off again because I won't be putting up with any of their shit.

I've buried the hatchet before with Scott and he dug the fucker up and stuck it in the back of my head, so there's no way he'll leave me alone.

Pair of gormless twats and we're better off without 'em.

They're busy cozying up to the Mods on BA now anyway, so given all the things they've said about "Groin", Sluff, KP and the others on here, how and why the fuck should they come back?

46Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Balls to em. Everyone on this site is boring apparently. Have fun on the graveyard that is burnden aces you pair of cunts

Boggers, can we take that as a no?

47Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman does put forward a decent argument. Do we really want a repeat of previous incidents? I know I don't.

48Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:24

In the good name of democracy lets have a trial. Is there anyway of giving them access to just one thread and then go back and forth for 24 hours and then we have a poll. Anyone can chip in.

It will be fun

49Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:28

Democracy relies on the rule of law.

If an individual transgresses, they can expect to be punished.

If you remove the threat of sanction and allow people to conduct themselves in a way which clearly breaches your laws with impunity, you get anarchy in about five minutes.

50Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:32

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

There's nothing wrong with a bit of banter but when it decends into personal abuse and then into a campaign it is beyond what is acceptable. From the comments on here they were given more than fair warning so they have got what they deserved and in my (humble) opinion should be gone for good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum