Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lee stretchered off!

+16
Norpig
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
White84
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
rammywhite
Mr Magoo
xmiles
luckyPeterpiper
Vendor
karlypants
Keegan
Sluffy
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81Lee stretchered off! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Sun Jan 25 2015, 12:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Unlike Hipster and Boggers I've been going to real live Bolton games since I was 6. I know when a player has potential and when a player is simply not good enough.

I'm happy to bet £500 with anyone on here that Wilkinson doesn't make it at BWFC or any Championship club.

A new contract suggests that he will make it at bwfc

82Lee stretchered off! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Sun Jan 25 2015, 12:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it just shows what a different attitude and a change in manager can do for a player. Look at Vela he was almost out the door and now he is looking like a great player under Lennon, hope Freedman is squirming in his seat every time he sees him play.

83Lee stretchered off! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Sun Jan 25 2015, 12:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:You wrote off Vela at 19.

Vela was poor yesterday. If you're suggesting he's "made it" you must have low standards.

84Lee stretchered off! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Sun Jan 25 2015, 12:36

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:You wrote off Vela at 19.

Vela was poor yesterday. If you're suggesting he's "made it" you must have low standards.

Poor is a stretch, he had a decent enough game helping create maybe our best chance for Eider. Fact of the matter is you couldn't spot quality if it was naked and dancing in front of you, you've proved that over and over again.

85Lee stretchered off! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Sun Jan 25 2015, 12:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Poor is a stretch, he had a decent enough game helping create maybe our best chance for Eider. Fact of the matter is you couldn't spot quality if it was naked and dancing in front of you, you've proved that over and over again.

I famously said Jonathan Walters should have been kept on, everyone else said he was shite and would end up at Oldham.

He may end up at Oldham, via several years in the Premier League.

I did enjoy his naked dance at a party in 2009 though.

86Lee stretchered off! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Sun Jan 25 2015, 12:45

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I've always thought Vela had the potential to make it and still do. Can't see it with wilkinson though. Someone said that lennon must see the potential because he's playing him but if we had Davies available and Le Fondre was here as he might be soon and if clayton wasn't injured and Clough was available do you honestly think he would get a look in? I think he's playing him out of necessity personally.

87Lee stretchered off! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Sun Jan 25 2015, 12:52

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

I famously said Jonathan Walters should have been kept on, everyone else said he was shite and would end up at Oldham.

Laughing

88Lee stretchered off! - Page 5 Empty Re: Lee stretchered off! Sun Jan 25 2015, 13:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

i thought he got binned for allegedly nicking from the dressing rooms?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum