Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's all so quiet!

+11
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Keegan
boltonbonce
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21It's all so quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Tue May 19 2015, 21:36

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Is there anybody out there?

If there's nobody arguing or if johnny falls asleep it goes dead. I'm sat here witnessing some of the worst music ever created on a tv show that could possibly be the worst I've ever seen.

Yes people, it's Eurovision. 

Tonight is the first semi final and Mrs 58 is fucking obsessed with Eurovision. It's painful stuff and I'm losing the will go live.

Help!!

22It's all so quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Tue May 19 2015, 21:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Is there anybody out there?

If there's nobody arguing or if johnny falls asleep it goes dead. I'm sat here witnessing some of the worst music ever created on a tv show that could possibly be the worst I've ever seen.

Tonight is the first semi final and Mrs 58 is fucking obsessed with Eurovision. It's painful stuff and I'm losing the will go live.

Help!!

Good god, can't believe you are watching it so early!

I usually just watch the results bit to see if we actually get any points! Very Happy

23It's all so quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Tue May 19 2015, 21:42

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is not even the main show - is it? Just the semi's

24It's all so quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Tue May 19 2015, 21:44

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

We're not even in this semi final, or the next semi final which I'll have to endure on Thursday. Oh no, we're in the fucking marathon shit music contest on Saturday.

I hear the same shit every year.

"I don't know why we bother when nobody even votes for us"

"It's all political voting, everyone votes for their neighbours"

"It's a fix", etc etc.

I fucking hate Eurovision.

25It's all so quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Tue May 19 2015, 21:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Is there anybody out there?

Help!!

Tell her to go watch it upstairs and bang BTsport2 on

26It's all so quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Tue May 19 2015, 21:45

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton v Reading - I'm recording it...Mrs is watching A&E shite

27It's all so quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Tue May 19 2015, 21:49

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Not just my house where the woman gets her own way then...

28It's all so quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Tue May 19 2015, 21:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:This is not even the main show - is it?  Just the semi's

I'm guessing the final is on Saturday?

29It's all so quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Tue May 19 2015, 21:59

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I reckon EpicBodom is a big eurovision fan. He'll be having a party for two with Craig.Battel.

If that's not worth a post just to deny it there's no hope....

30It's all so quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Tue May 19 2015, 22:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have just been watching Part 3 of the Detectives. 25 years for Ferret and seeing as he is 72 he will not be a free man again. Interesting to see Fred Talbot make a cheeky cameo appearance at the end.

31It's all so quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Tue May 19 2015, 22:05

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Reebok Trotter wrote:I have just been watching Part 3 of the Detectives. 25 years for Ferret and seeing as he is 72 he will not be a free man again. Interesting to see Fred Talbot make a cheeky cameo appearance at the end
When did he commit the crimes?

32It's all so quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Tue May 19 2015, 22:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sixties, seventies and eighties.

33It's all so quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Tue May 19 2015, 22:48

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

He's lived his life now. It's a great shame for the victims he's only being put behind bars at the age of 72.

34It's all so quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 10:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:He's lived his life now. It's a great shame for the victims he's only being put behind bars at the age of 72.

True, but at least justice had been done and the victims can close that chapter of their lives once and for all.

35It's all so quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 16:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:tumbleweed: very slow today!

36It's all so quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 17:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm painting a bathroom lol

37It's all so quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 17:23

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

It looks as though big sams time at West Ham will be up as soon as the season finishes.

He is better off out of it as far as I'm concerned. He's been treated with nothing but disrespect by the clubs deluded fans despite making them an established premiership team once more.

I can't help thinking they will regret letting sam walk out the door just as Blackburn and Newcastle did. The fans seem to be obsessed with playing 'the West Ham way', whatever the fuck that is. Quite why they feel they are a team that should be playing Barcelona type football is beyond me. They are an average club at best and their delusional fans would do well to realise that fact. I hope they get what they deserve. Bunch of fucking morons the lot of them.

http://m.101greatgoals.com/blog/sam-allardyce-trolled-by-west-ham-fans-who-hack-official-club-website-picture/

I did try to put this in its own thread but for some reason it won't let me create one so I've just stuck it here instead.

38It's all so quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 17:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:It looks as though big sams time at West Ham will be up as soon as the season finishes.

He is better off out of it as far as I'm concerned. He's been treated with nothing but disrespect by the clubs deluded fans despite making them an established premiership team once more.

I can't help thinking they will regret letting sam walk out the door just as Blackburn and Newcastle did. The fans seem to be obsessed with playing 'the West Ham way', whatever the fuck that is. Quite why they feel they are a team that should be playing Barcelona type football is beyond me. They are an average club at best and their delusional fans would do well to realise that fact. I hope they get what they deserve. Bunch of fucking morons the lot of them.

http://m.101greatgoals.com/blog/sam-allardyce-trolled-by-west-ham-fans-who-hack-official-club-website-picture/

Wouldn't it be perfect karma if West Ham were to get relegated next season to coincide perfectly with them moving to their new Olympic Stadium. Fingers crossed. :good:

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Wed May 20 2015, 17:41; edited 1 time in total

39It's all so quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 17:28

Bwfc1958 wrote:It looks as though big sams time at West Ham will be up as soon as the season finishes.

I did try to put this in its own thread but for some reason it won't let me create one so I've just stuck it here instead.
The link doesn't go anywhere.

My laptop is broken so can't come on as much.

40It's all so quiet! - Page 2 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 17:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You could have pm'd me the thread to put up 58.

It seems the issue is at your end mate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum