Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's all so quiet!

+11
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Keegan
boltonbonce
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 17:35

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Barb Dwyer wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:It looks as though big sams time at West Ham will be up as soon as the season finishes.

He is better off out of it as far as I'm concerned. He's been treated with nothing but disrespect by the clubs deluded fans despite making them an established premiership team once more.

I can't help thinking they will regret letting sam walk out the door just as Blackburn and Newcastle did. The fans seem to be obsessed with playing 'the West Ham way', whatever the fuck that is. Quite why they feel they are a team that should be playing Barcelona type football is beyond me. They are an average club at best and their delusional fans would do well to realise that fact. I hope they get what they deserve. Bunch of fucking morons the lot of them.

http://m.101greatgoals.com/blog/sam-allardyce-trolled-by-west-ham-fans-who-hack-official-club-website-picture/

I did try to put this in its own thread but for some reason it won't let me create one so I've just stuck it here instead.
The link doesn't go anywhere.

My laptop is broken so can't come on as much.
This is a link to the same story on an different site. Hopefully this one works  Smile

http://www.thesportbible.com/articles/sam-allardyce-cruelly-mocked-by-internet-hackers

42It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 17:37

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

karlypants wrote:You could have pm'd me the thread to put up 58.

It seems the issue is at your end mate.
Will do next time, cheers KP. I've tried everything it just won't let me post a topic.

43It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 17:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pissed of with the petty arguments just recently,so I'm happily playing golf on World Golf Tour.
Much easier on the legs than real golf.It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Smileys-golf-417920

44It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 17:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agree Boggers antics have destroyed the site.  bounce

45It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 18:06

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I suspect that's what's turned johnny into a lurker. I honestly didn't think he had the willpower to only be an observer, he must be well cheesed off.

46It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 18:42

Can anybody recomend a good cheap laptop?

47It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 19:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Can anybody recomend a good cheap laptop?

What's your budget?

48It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 20:53

As little as possible, probably about £300~400. If you can recommend a cheaper one I wouldn't mind.

49It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 21:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

50It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 21:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You want something that is going to last a bit longer than 6months Bonce!

That CPU is dog shit, average CPU benchmark on that one is 1009! Laughing

51It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 21:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:You want something that is going to last a bit longer than 6months Bonce!

That CPU is dog shit, average CPU benchmark on that one is 1009! Laughing
Nephew has had his 2 years. Still fine.

52It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 21:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here is one that you would get a good few years out of although towards the top end of your budget - £379.00...

http://www.dell.com/uk/p/inspiron-15-3543-laptop/pd?oc=cn54318&model_id=inspiron-15-3543-laptop#secondaryContent

The specification on this laptop is mid range.

53It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 21:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Last edited by karlypants on Wed May 20 2015, 21:54; edited 1 time in total

54It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 21:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb, what is the current laptop you have?

Do you just use your laptop for general stuff?

55It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 21:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't touch Dell with a barge pole. Shocked

56It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 21:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I wouldn't touch Dell with a barge pole. Shocked

Why not?

I have had a couple of them and they have been fantastic.

57It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 21:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would generally stay away from Acer, PC World's Advent brand, Packard Bell, MSI.

HP, Toshiba, Dell are well built machines, never had a Lenovo or Asus but they seem ok.

Also avoiding the processor likes of Atom, celeron and the pentium ones (AMD also for that matter) as the performance of those are pretty rock bottom but looking more towards the Intel Core i series such as the i3 and i5 models.

Whichever laptop you buy at the moment, it will definitely come pre loaded with Windows 8.1 so you would need to format the hard drive if you want Windows 7.

58It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 21:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Right! off for a bath! Very Happy

59It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 21:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My mate works for Curry's,and he warned me off Dell a few years ago. I've had 2,both of which were rubbish. As for customer service,I'm not even going there.
I've learned to take his advice.
For general surfing you could do worse than a Chromebook.

60It's all so quiet! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 22:12

karlypants wrote:Barb, what is the current laptop you have?

Do you just use your laptop for general stuff?
Its a Samsung one, had it about 6 year. Gave up the ghost on Sunday and just won't turn on now. 

Use it for general surfing of the internet, all my paperwork for work, playing Football manager and burning DVDs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum