Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's all so quiet!

+11
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Keegan
boltonbonce
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61It's all so quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 22:16

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've got a Toshiba Satellite C660 and it's been reet enough.

62It's all so quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 22:16

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Not played football manager for ages. I don't know what it's like now but I would get addicted to it badly, I'd be up all night. Just one more game, just one more game and before I knew it it was nearly fucking sunrise. It's the gaming equivalent of crystal meth.

63It's all so quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 22:42

Bwfc1958 wrote:Not played football manager for ages. I don't know what it's like now but I would get addicted to it badly, I'd be up all night. Just one more game, just one more game and before I knew it it was nearly fucking sunrise. It's the gaming equivalent of crystal meth.
I agree, the first one on the Amiga nearly ruined my life.

64It's all so quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 22:44

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've got one of them Tablet thingy's which I usually use,
The battery's gone flat and it wouldn't charge up.

So I bought another charger and it still won't  charge up.
Even tho it's been plugged in for last two weeks Sad

65It's all so quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 23:06

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have you plugged it into the right hole? My kid was trying to charge theirs up using the headphone socket!

66It's all so quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 23:16

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Have you plugged it into the right hole?  My kid was trying to charge theirs up using the headphone socket!

It's plugged into the right socket, think the Tablets the problem, just don't want to take it to some Shyster who will try and charge me over the odds, to fix it.

67It's all so quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 23:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Have you plugged it into the right hole?  My kid was trying to charge theirs up using the headphone socket!

lol!

68It's all so quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 23:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:

It's plugged into the right socket, think the Tablets the problem, just don't want to take it to some Shyster who will try and charge me over the odds, to fix it.

What tablet is it?

69It's all so quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 23:24

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:

What tablet is it?

Samsung Galaxy Tab2, it's handy because I can watch TV and keep an eye on here.

70It's all so quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 23:25

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Mr Mobiles at the bottom of old lane in little hulton. He's fixed a few things of mine and everytime he's quoted me cheaper than I was expecting.

71It's all so quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 23:30

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:

Mr Mobiles at the bottom of old lane in little hulton. He's fixed a few things of mine and everytime he's quoted me cheaper than I was expecting.

Thanks, that's what I was looking for a recommendation.

72It's all so quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 23:33

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

73It's all so quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Wed May 20 2015, 23:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As BTID suggests, it's worth trying a few ways to see if it will turn on before having to spend money on a repair. Smile

74It's all so quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Thu May 21 2015, 00:05

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've tried all sorts, put the Hair Dryer on the Socket and even it with a hammer.

The Bastard still wont work. Sad

Time to get the Money out. Sad Sad Sad

75It's all so quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Thu May 21 2015, 01:04

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Or just get an iPad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

76It's all so quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Thu May 21 2015, 01:10

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

finlaymcdanger wrote:

Or just get an iPad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They're for clever Cunts Very Happy

77It's all so quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Thu May 21 2015, 07:46

Bwfc1958 wrote:

Thanks, that's what I was looking for a recommendation.

I endorse 58's recommendation of Mr Mobiles.

He's fixed a few things of mine too.

Twenty quid for a new screen for a Galaxy S 4 phone and a new hard drive and keyboard for the laptop I'm typing this on for 45 quid.

Top bloke.

78It's all so quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Thu May 21 2015, 15:46

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thanks for the recommendations lads, been today and he's fixed it

For £15  Very Happy

79It's all so quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Thu May 21 2015, 15:51

I love my galaxy tab 2. Should really use it more but i tend to just use my mobile.

80It's all so quiet! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's all so quiet! Thu May 21 2015, 15:54

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Banks of the Croal wrote:Thanks for the recommendations lads, been today and he's fixed it

For £15  Very Happy
Very Happy :good:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum