Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match

+5
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
scottjames30
Sluffy
9 posters

Reply to topic

Three votes to use

Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_lcap4%Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_lcap15%Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_rcap 15% [ 8 ]
Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_lcap25%Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_rcap 25% [ 13 ]
Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_lcap15%Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_rcap 15% [ 8 ]
Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_lcap2%Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_lcap2%Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_lcap10%Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_rcap 10% [ 5 ]
Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_lcap6%Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_rcap 6% [ 3 ]
Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_lcap0%Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_lcap4%Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_lcap13%Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Vote_rcap 13% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 52

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Empty Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Thu Feb 05 2015, 17:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Some good performanes - but who shone the most?

Three votes to use -

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought Wheater was MOTM, put some great tackles in at crucial times.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mills for me. Considering it's not his natural position - he looked a natural.
His long crossfield pass was sublime (so why the aimless punts out of defence he usually serves up?)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Which twat voted for Danns?

I want to fight you.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gudjohnsen. He was brilliant, Dervite a close second

Natasha Whittam wrote:Which twat voted for Danns?

I want to fight you.

I think whoever did it did so intentionally to provoke a reaction from you

Twisted Evil

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat wouldn't turn up .

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd love to know who the real person is behind nats persona. Nat when you gonna reveal who you really are?

Wheater was superb closely followed by Lonergan

10Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Empty Re: Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Thu Feb 05 2015, 18:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dervite won MOM. I know my stuff

11Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Empty Re: Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Thu Feb 05 2015, 18:40

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Up until he was sent off Danns was playing a really good game

12Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Empty Re: Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Thu Feb 05 2015, 18:42

2 votes for danns shows im not the only one trying to wind nat up there are two people winding the precious nat up

13Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Empty Re: Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Thu Feb 05 2015, 18:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:2 votes for danns shows im not the only one trying to wind nat up there are two people winding the precious nat up

No one needs to wind Nat up as she has PMT daily! Laughing

14Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Empty Re: Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Thu Feb 05 2015, 19:35

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:2 votes for danns shows im not the only one trying to wind nat up there are two people winding the precious nat up

No one needs to wind Nat up as she has PMT daily! Laughing

Proper Masculine Tantrums?

15Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Empty Re: Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Thu Feb 05 2015, 20:08

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Which twat voted for Danns?

I want to fight you.
Obviously Danns himself is a member of Nuts.

16Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Empty Re: Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Fri Feb 06 2015, 08:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i thought all three centre backs had great games,  we lost to two fantastic goals when Liverpool were throwing the kitchen sink at us.

17Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Empty Re: Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Fri Feb 06 2015, 08:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great pass for their first goal but our cause wasn't helped by Trotter admiring it as it sailed over his head.

18Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Empty Re: Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Fri Feb 06 2015, 08:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Great pass for their first goal but our cause wasn't helped by Trotter admiring it as it sailed over his head.

you're right about Trotter Lusty, supposed fresh legs but still ambling about like its a sunday league match.

19Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Empty Re: Liverpool Replay - Man of the Match Fri Feb 06 2015, 12:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I went for Lennon, Eidur and Mills. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum