Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Firearms laws. UK vs US.

+6
Jake McHale
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Would you own a firearm if you could?

Firearms laws. UK vs US.  - Page 7 Vote_lcap31%Firearms laws. UK vs US.  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Firearms laws. UK vs US.  - Page 7 Vote_lcap69%Firearms laws. UK vs US.  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 69% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

121Firearms laws. UK vs US.  - Page 7 Empty Re: Firearms laws. UK vs US. Thu 26 Mar - 22:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

But thats irrelevant to this argument, which is should we be shooting wild animals for sport? The answer is no.

I suppose it depends on what you are shooting. Most councils have serious problems with feral pigeons in their town centres. These ' flying rats ' are a blight on our towns and cities, not to mention the diseases they carry. Plus they are indiscriminate in shitting all over the show. In spring they head out of town and flock to farmers fields to help themselves to crops and seedlings. I have no problem with people shooting them.
Likewise Rats are a nuisance in our cities and especially on farmland. It's more humane to shoot them rather than use poison.

122Firearms laws. UK vs US.  - Page 7 Empty Re: Firearms laws. UK vs US. Thu 26 Mar - 23:59

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

If i was gonna take someone out and it was a hot day i'd offer them a drink first.

123Firearms laws. UK vs US.  - Page 7 Empty Re: Firearms laws. UK vs US. Fri 27 Mar - 0:04

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I must admit that I've had pheasant delivered by a gun toting monster (he's a friend of the family) and when eating it I had to spit out some of the shot.

It takes some looking after does pheasant when you cook it, no fat on it you see.

124Firearms laws. UK vs US.  - Page 7 Empty Re: Firearms laws. UK vs US. Fri 27 Mar - 13:57

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

A gun toting monster? 

Yet you STILL ate the bird? 

cover in butter, rub with salt and pepper, then keep basting with olive oil. Its immense.

125Firearms laws. UK vs US.  - Page 7 Empty Re: Firearms laws. UK vs US. Fri 27 Mar - 14:01

Reebok_Rebel wrote:cover in butter, rub with salt and pepper, then keep masterbating with olive oil. Its immense.
Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum