Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next Season - A Positive Thread!

+8
Quent
xmiles
Spillthebeans
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Next Season - A Positive Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Season - A Positive Thread! Tue May 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Away games in the Championship are not going to be all that cheap. Last night, I was talking to the President of the Manchester Branch of Ipswich Town Supporters Club. He told me that away tickets at Portman Road are £28!

22Next Season - A Positive Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Season - A Positive Thread! Tue May 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

WE ARE GOING UP.fuck Leicster,Boro.Cant wait to start winning week in week out.A young team with experience as well perfect recipe.Looking forward to going to leeds.sheff W,Huddersfield orSheff U.Burnley n Blackburn 12 points there.Maybe Blackpool.Every cloud they say.Get used to winning and playing together.The likes of Greg Wylde,Sordell,Vela,Riley,Lynch.We will be back.

23Next Season - A Positive Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Season - A Positive Thread! Tue May 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

You tell 'em, BTBAW![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

24Next Season - A Positive Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Season - A Positive Thread! Wed May 30, 2012 11:12 am

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have just renewed my season tickets today. One adult and one child under seventeen. £ 380. Still a good deal for twenty three home games.

25Next Season - A Positive Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Season - A Positive Thread! Wed May 30, 2012 1:14 pm

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I bit the bullet and renewed the season ticket yesterday and I'm starting to feel positive already.

Positive Coyle will fcuk things up again.

26Next Season - A Positive Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Season - A Positive Thread! Wed May 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:

Positive Coyle will fcuk things up again.

Looks like we are all suckers for punishment!

27Next Season - A Positive Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Season - A Positive Thread! Wed May 30, 2012 1:45 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There'll be a few smiles all round next season. Even Natasha has said she's going to be positive. I'm feeling the love already.

28Next Season - A Positive Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Season - A Positive Thread! Wed May 30, 2012 1:48 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:There'll be a few smiles all round next season. Even Natasha has said she's going to be positive. I'm feeling the love already.

That is because Natasha has got her corporate box at a most decent knocked down price due to our relegation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum