Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gartside - Coyle is safe

+8
xmiles
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
largehat
aaron_bwfc
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Gartside - Coyle is safe - Page 2 Empty Re: Gartside - Coyle is safe Tue May 15 2012, 16:23

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

So you think a major UK bookmaker was offering 66/1 on us being one of three teams promoted out of a 24 team league, even though other bookmakers have us amongst the favourites? That's right, I'm summing up your position on this correctly?

22Gartside - Coyle is safe - Page 2 Empty Re: Gartside - Coyle is safe Tue May 15 2012, 16:29

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

As it stood at 11pm last night, yes.

So you are suggesting that once odds are shown thats it for the full length of ther term?

23Gartside - Coyle is safe - Page 2 Empty Re: Gartside - Coyle is safe Tue May 15 2012, 16:36

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No, I'm suggesting I am certain that no bookmaker in the land would ever quote such long odds on that event, and you were having a special moment.

24Gartside - Coyle is safe - Page 2 Empty Re: Gartside - Coyle is safe Tue May 15 2012, 16:45

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:No, I'm suggesting I am certain that no bookmaker in the land would ever quote such long odds on that event, and you were having a special moment.

Contrary to what a certain poster says on another forum. I have no special moments. The history of me and that other poster goes back almost 7 years, on numerous forums, and its a hate-hate relationship.

I saw it as 66/1 - now if you want to believe me or not, that is up to you, but I do find it very rude of you to suggest of anything else!

25Gartside - Coyle is safe - Page 2 Empty Re: Gartside - Coyle is safe Tue May 15 2012, 16:46

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I like special moments. Moonlit walks along the beach, quality time with loved ones... good times.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum