Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nat needs to come back.

+15
Mr Magoo
Reebok_Rebel
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
Norpig
Copper Dragon
MartinBWFC
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
karlypants
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

61Nat needs to come back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Back to thread itself and just my opinion, but at the end of the day this site is better with Nat and I doubt anybody disagrees. The problem is clearly with the 'power' (not really power at the end of the day is it?) that she has. Regular poster she's one of the most entertaining, sharpest and best we have - as are Johnny and Bonce.

Forget all this bullshit, let's start again.

This.

62Nat needs to come back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:33

bwfc1874 wrote:Back to thread itself and just my opinion,  but at the end of the day this site is better with Nat and I doubt anybody disagrees. The problem is clearly with the 'power' (not really power at the end of the day is it?) that she has. Regular poster she's one of the most entertaining, sharpest and best we have - as are Bread, Johnny and Bonce.

Forget all this bullshit, let's start again.

I agree 74. She is. It got out of hand last night and is the first proper time I've seen my arse with her so I'd have no problem with that. Its whatever everone else thinks and whether people would feel awkward

63Nat needs to come back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wasn't aware Nat had been banned.
As far as I know she can return whenever she likes.

64Nat needs to come back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:36

Can we add a condition that she HAS to do a mega behind enemy lines when wigan go down though.

Plus a few more conditions may be good. What does everyone think.

Maybe everytime someone types lightweight or ponce it comes up as whittam? Like the whole tugboat episode we had

65Nat needs to come back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone who can start a post with "Listen up fuckwits" can't be all bad.

66Nat needs to come back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:40

Johnny,

Who's this "Half" bloke you mention in your avi?

As for Whittam, I don't think I'll ever trust the guy again after what went on and the messages he sent me, but he's a part of this site and it's up to him what he does.

He's made a cock out of himself and gone too far in the eyes of the other owners, so as long as he learns from it, everything should be ok.

I'm just not sure he's self-aware enough to change though, if I'm honest.

He's probably reading this and looking down his nose at us because he honestly believes he's superior to the rest of us and therein lies the problem.

I didn't buy the apology for one minute and I've got a nsaty feeling about how this is going to play out long term, but what other choice have we got other than to give it a go?

67Nat needs to come back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mind Control.

68Nat needs to come back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A Scott post. What can it be. Pity I can't read it.

69Nat needs to come back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:42

Breadman wrote:Johnny,

As for Whittam, I don't think I'll ever trust the guy again after what went on and the messages he sent me, but he's a part of this site and it's up to him what he does.

He's made a cock out of himself and gone too far in the eyes of the other owners, so as long as he learns from it, everything should be ok.

He's probably reading this and looking down his nose at us because he honestly believes he's superior to the rest of us and therein lies the problem.

I didn't buy the apology for one minute and I've got a nsaty feeling about how this is going to play out long term, but what other choice have we got other than to give it a go?

I did another one when i was done in Loughborough today that said

BBB&B

BRING BACK BREADERS AND BONCE

but you came back before i got to use it.

Need to think of a new one now

70Nat needs to come back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:A Scott post. What can it be. Pity I can't read it.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

71Nat needs to come back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 20:46

y2johnny wrote:

BBB&B

58 will remember this on my new avi

72Nat needs to come back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 21:17

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

BBB&B

58 will remember this on my new avi
Raised a little smile I must admit.  Smile

73Nat needs to come back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like the tide is turning against scott. Cant say im surprised as he's lost without his mentors jake and nat to copy and brown nose

74Nat needs to come back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:27

Boggers has been quiet too. When its not all stupid and stuff and getting tetchy its fine. I know i should have probably kept my mouth shut last night a bit but hey ho. Ive apologised.

I thought the last few weeks it had turned a bit of a corner before the ad thing

75Nat needs to come back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:28

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:Looks like the tide is turning against scott. 

The tide was completely out when he joined this site.

The beached whale has nothing to say and nothing to add.

76Nat needs to come back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:30

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:Boggers has been quiet too.  

That's when Boggers is at his best.

77Nat needs to come back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:30

It's a shame because, as Bonce said earlier, the Scott character used to be quite funny.

Just a shame that "she" decided to take it in the direction "she" did, ie angry and almost completely devoted to stirring up shit for the sake of it.

Oh well.......

78Nat needs to come back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:32

He'd not been fishing for weeks though and then the ad thing happened and it all went off again.

Anyway. Who've you got this weekend cd? I was looking forward to watching the match on my own on monday night in a hotel in Devon but the work has been cancelled. Gutted

79Nat needs to come back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:33

I genuinely never knew it was the same person

80Nat needs to come back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nat needs to come back. Fri Apr 24 2015, 23:34

y2johnny wrote:Boggers has been quiet too.  When its not all stupid and stuff and getting tetchy its fine.  I know i should have probably kept my mouth shut last night a bit but hey ho.  Ive apologised.  

I thought the last few weeks it had turned a bit of a corner before the ad thing

You did fuck all wrong.

Re-read Sluffy's comments on the wrestling thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum