Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II

+14
finlaymcdanger
scottjames30
okocha
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
Norpig
Banks of the Croal
Bwfc1958
Copper Dragon
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 50]

481Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:42 am

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:cheers I'm going to drag my arse out of bed in a min and put the kettle on.
Still in bed, lazy bastard! 

I notice the first thing you do when you open your eyes is log on to nuts. I think you need to take a break kp.  Very Happy

482Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:44 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:cheers I'm going to drag my arse out of bed in a min and put the kettle on.
I often do that,
Can't help feeling I look better in a cap though. Very Happy

Morning KP.

483Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:48 am

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hmm....I find that a cap on my arse keeps falling off..... Smile

484Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:50 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Hmm....I find that a cap on my arse keeps falling off..... Smile
You should walk on all fours like I do.
Most of the time. Very Happy

485Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:52 am

boltonbonce wrote:Morning all.
Just settling down to breakfast (big bag of Cheddars and a mug of Darjeeling tea) and perusing Betfair in preparation for a big win on the gg's this afternoon(I hope). 
Been keeping an eye on here though,and I must say,the behaviour is,as usual a disgrace. I'm thinking of coming back before Aug 1st just to add some much needed class.
And don't get lippy. As a rule of thumb,you shouldn't say anything to me that you couldn't safely say to John Wayne.
Think on.

Good morning. Cool

I've been on my best behaviour

486Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:57 am

I'm taking it easy today because I've got an infected finger and it's swollen up and hurts like hell.

I went to Tesco last night to try and get some drawing ointment but they didn't have any, so I'm relying on Mrs B to find some in Bolton today.

When the girl behind the Pharmacy counter in Tesco said they didn't have any, for some bizarre reason I blurted out:

"Oh well, serves me right for sticking my finger up the dog's arse, I suppose."

Proper tumble-weed moment, as she (and the women in the queue behind me) looked at me like I'd just dropped my keks and shat on the floor.......

I really must learn to judge my audience better when firing off one-liners in public.

487Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:00 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Still in bed, lazy bastard! 

I notice the first thing you do when you open your eyes is log on to nuts. I think you need to take a break kp.  Very Happy

One of my many addictions! Very Happy

488Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:01 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
I often do that,
Can't help feeling I look better in a cap though. Very Happy

Morning KP.

Morning Boncey Very Happy

It's nice to see you...

489Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:01 am

Breadman wrote:I'm taking it easy today because I've got an infected finger and it's swollen up and hurts like hell.

I went to Tesco last night to try and get some drawing ointment but they didn't have any, so I'm relying on Mrs B to find some in Bolton today.

When the girl behind the Pharmacy counter in Tesco said they didn't have any, for some bizarre reason I blurted out:

Proper tumble-weed moment, as she (and the women in the queue behind me) looked at me like I'd just dropped my keks and shat on the floor.......

I really must learn to judge my audience better when firing off one-liners in public.

Laughing

I often do things like that and then just go bright red and shuffle off

490Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:02 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'm taking it easy today because I've got an infected finger and it's swollen up and hurts like hell.

lol!

Keep an eye on it Breadders incase it's cellulitis. Smile

491Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:03 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Just settling down to breakfast (big bag of Cheddars and a mug of Darjeeling tea) and perusing Betfair in preparation for a big win on the gg's this afternoon(I hope). 
Been keeping an eye on here though,and I must say,the behaviour is,as usual a disgrace. I'm thinking of coming back before Aug 1st just to add some much needed class.
And don't get lippy. As a rule of thumb,you shouldn't say anything to me that you couldn't safely say to John Wayne.
Think on.

Good morning. Cool

Your best behaviour leaves much to be desired. I don't doubt you're responsible for KP wanting to wear a kettle. Kitchen utensils are not for wearing. (I exempt the humble colander of course.)
As for Bread....... Evil or Very Mad

492Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:08 am

Cheers Karl.

I've just googled "Cellulitis finger" and the images look just like what I've got.

The NHS website says it can be quite serious and describes one of the symptoms as:

• changes in mental state, such as confusion

So it looks like I've had it for years......

493Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:22 am

Breadman wrote:Cheers Karl.

I've just googled "Cellulitis finger" and the images look just like what I've got.

The NHS website says it can be quite serious and describes one of the symptoms as:

I think bonce has it too then

494Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:24 am

boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Think on.

Good morning. Cool

Your best behaviour leaves much to be desired. I don't doubt you're responsible for KP wanting to wear a kettle. Kitchen utensils are not for wearing. (I exempt the humble colander of course.)
As for Bread....... Evil or Very Mad

I reached the one hundred mark again the other day. Kp had to keep cooling me down and encouraging me. It was a hard slog. And only about ten percent where editing other people's posts Smile

495Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:31 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You must be knackered.
I spent some of my time away reading (The Silk House by Anthony Horowitz,which I recommend to any Sherlock Holmes devotee)and gardening. Also took time out to pre order the new Harper Lee book. Got me excited that. Very Happy

496Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:59 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There are some pretty gruesome pics when googling that but I have had cellulitis on a couple of occasions in the same finger once simply by biting my finger nail and the skin around it when stressed.

It is usually more common in older people but it can be quite serious and I know someone who lost half a finger through it and nearly died from it.

Mine started like the following pic where it is hot to touch and quite painful.

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEKEM1E_GsdqMtLESrsZnC2ahSbEZZAw954dx4DO98uTg6s5Vx

497Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:09 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You will be pleased to know Bonce that I have bought a proper BBQ for when I go down south again in about a weeks time.

Have given up on them instant grass scorching barbies! Very Happy

498Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:17 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:

There are some pretty gruesome pics when googling that but I have had cellulitis on a couple of occasions in the same finger once simply by biting my finger nail and the skin around it when stressed.

It is usually more common in older people but it can be quite serious and I know someone who lost half a finger through it and nearly died from it.

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEKEM1E_GsdqMtLESrsZnC2ahSbEZZAw954dx4DO98uTg6s5Vx

That's the last time I have a medical with you kp. I think I'll book in with sluffy or btid from now on.

499Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:20 pm

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

That's the last time I have a medical with you kp. I think I'll book in with sluffy or btid from now on.

Sluffys ok. Very gentle. Btid on the other hand. ...... Hes like the doctor or if human centipede

500Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II - Page 25 Empty Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume II Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:27 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:You will be pleased to know Bonce that I have bought a proper BBQ for when I go down south again in about a weeks time.

Have given up on them instant grass scorching barbies! Very Happy
Good.
Don't forget to pack your blazer. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum