Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

there is a rumour doing the rounds. .....

+8
FullofSprite
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
JAH
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
boltonbonce
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

FullofSprite wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Nope. And i don't think its good news. Is not a takeover and is not a signing. I narrowed it down to a decent ish player leaving or administration.
They don't do a press conference on a player leaving - even if it is Bogdan going to Liverpool.

It would either be serious illness to Eddie, a player signed, Administration or new investment.

So unless this is one of your wind ups Johnny, then I'll take the negative route and we're going into administration!

Didn't say a press conference did i

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatever it is, we can guarantee that it won't be good news,we never get any of that these days do we?  Rolling Eyes

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

IF all the money is owed to Davies then we will NEVER go into administration.

This is for two reasons.

The first is that only the people who are owed money (creditors) can invoke administration - so only Davies can actually take the club into admin.

Administration basically means an agreement to repay the creditors at what the business can actually afford - so instead of getting a pound back for every pound they owe, they get a percentage of what can be repaid - ie 'so much in the pound' say for example 10p in the pound.  So someone is owed £1000 pounds agrees to accept just a £100 to settle the debt.

The second reason we will never go into admin is because Davies can simply simply work out what he can realistically be repaid by the club he owns and do it himself and 'write off' the debts on the accounts - he could for instance change the debt he will never get back into equity (ie in simple terms he changes it to an investment in to the club rather than a loan to be repaid).

If a club goes into admin, then they have to pay the Administrators (which is not cheap) and also take a 12 point penalty.

It's a no brainer really.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

thats all well and good Sluffy (you explained it well by the way, even an idiot like me could grasp it), but until the club actually comes out and explains properly what is happening with finances and the long term plans then all the rumours will keep doing the rounds

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Interesting sluffy but y2johnnys mate of a mate thinks the opposite. I know who I'm going to be live on this one that's for sure.

Could it be.........?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone has been looking into their crystal balls again! Very Happy

karlypants wrote:Someone has been looking into their crystal balls again! Very Happy

Smile

There are visitors at the macron today.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:There are visitors at the macron today.

Those cut price shirts must be selling fast! Very Happy

y2johnny wrote:There are visitors at the macron today.

"And this, ladies and gentlemen, is where over £180 million mysteriously disappeared without a trace. No-one really understands what happened and it is one of the greatest mysteries in world football."

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Haha. Visitors.

Pg and ed amongst others prepping for their arrival. Doris has just been told she needs to get more fig rolls from aldi. Which is good for me because she is picking me up some jive bars

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Could it be.........?

yes he was spotted with Veloso and Rivaldo in Asda, they were perusing the cooked meats counter

Norpig wrote:
Breadman wrote:Could it be.........?

yes he was spotted with Veloso and Rivaldo in Asda, they were perusing the cooked meats counter

I imagine he is a more raw eggs and chicken breast man

He will sign for us one day.

And when he does, I'm going to mither the life out of the BBC until they re-open the 606 forum so that I can go on that thread from 2006 and say: "See! I told you so!"

Doris is a mare as in knightmare. She's supposedly trying to get all the info and spy on the proceedings. Instead one of the helpers that came with the "visitors" pinched her arse and she missed the meeting while noshing him off kp style but instead of behind the bins she did it in the trophy room. She said it's the most spacious room in the place the cheeky cow. I'm sure she said something about how she won a trophy two years running in Preston or something. I'm losing faith in Doris to be honest. I'm not going to dress up for her anymore

Breadman wrote: "See! I told you so!"

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is the first discussion I've seen about a rumour where nobody knows what the rumour actually is. Please wake me up once it's been established and agreed what we're speculating about.

wanderlust wrote:This is the first discussion I've seen about a rumour where nobody knows what the rumour actually is. Please wake me up once it's been established and agreed what we're speculating about.
I blame doris, she really has let, not just all of us, but herself down!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum